SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jc_shetterley

Kitchen Cabinets Refacing—Need help choosing a color!

Jc Shetterley
3 years ago

Hi, I need some opinions please! I would like to have my kitchen cabinets painted in a lighter color to brighten up the room. The cabinets are Maple and are stained in Espresso. My countertops are Kashmir Gold. The entire house is painted in a discontinued color called Lulled Beige (Pittsburgh Paint). I don’t think white would work as there isn’t much white in the either the countertop nor backsplash. My husband is thinking of a light green, something along the lines of Benjamin Moore Minced Onion. Our concerns are: we don’t want an off-white that just looks as if the cabinets are dirty, and we need to have the cabinet paint go well with the interior wall paint. (Eventually, we will paint the interior, but that’s not a big priority right now.) The walls can look a bit yellow depending on the light and we definitely do not want cabinets that also have yellow undertones. I am submitting photos of the kitchen, backsplash, countertop, floor, and walls so that you have an idea of what it looks like. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!

Comments (7)