SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_158831331

Kitchen Granite: Which Cabinet Color

Max Vee
3 years ago

Hello,

My wife and I are doing a (relatively) small renovation to our kitchen. We plan to paint the cabinets, get new hardware, are getting new floors (Moda Living Sweet Talker), and replacing the pendant lights. Eventually some stainless steel appliances but not for a while.

We were hoping to get some suggestions for the cabinet color based on the countertop. The walls will be BM White Dove in a satin finish. Overall, our house is in Southern California in the suburbs so we don't have a strong theme architecturally. We are planning on a subtle version of Southwestern style, I guess sort of a mix between Scandinavian/Southwestern really as it'll be mostly white walls, wood or light cloth furnishings, etc. Color-wise, I'd say we are leaning towards something "desert-inspired" as that would make sense with our climate but we are open to other ideas.

Here are some images of our kitchen (granite?) we inherited when we bought the house.

The wall color in the image above is a very light beige.

And this is an image of the flooring we will be installing:

So, from this image we do think a creamy white would look good with the floors, Just unsure how it'd be with our counters.

Thank you for your help!

Comments (5)