SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_241740537

Need help choosing a desk!

Lainey Kurk
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I am planning on purchasing a farmhouse style, black, metal bed. Here are images of the two bed frames that I’m considering buying:

* Mcdowell Platform Bed

* Susannah Platform Bed

However, I am now in search for a desk that would perfectly compliment either of those beds. I want the bedroom to have a modern vibe rather than a vintage/rustic one. So I would like a desk that would help bring in that modern touch. Since the bedroom is small, I’m searching for relatively small to medium (somewhere around 43” or less in width and 21” or less in depth) desk that is within the budget of $250. I already have my eye on a midcentury modern desk shown here:

(Nathan James Daisy Vanity with 4 drawers and brass knobs). But I’m still not sure on wether it would go perfectly well with a black, metal bed. If I were to purchase that desk, my plan would be to switch out it’s knobs for black ones to match the bed better. I’m still quite unsure with this choice so please, if you have the kindness and time, help me decide on whether I should purchase it or look for something else. If you can find me any other better options, please leave a link for me to check it out. Helping me decide on which bed to get would also help me tremendously. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments (6)