THE LONE WARRIOR

HU-274840647

This is Trump’s latest tweet. Presumably he is praising himself, who else?

SaveComment13Like
Comments (13)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
barncatz

One of the replies.

1 Like Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

THE LONE WARRIOR

with bone spurs too . . .

Save    
dandyfopp

Warrior. LOL

3 Likes Save    

The lone warrior in the White House bunker?

1 Like Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

How many strokes did that baby crawl cost his opponent?

1 Like Save    
HU-274840647

So the LONE or loan part is correct then?

1 Like Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,others)(8a)

Comment caught in filters, probably due to masked profanity (lmao).

This is a Q trope. The Lone Warrior is the archangel Michael assembling his forces. (in which case he is not alone I suppose but when have conspiracies ever made any sense?)

Save    
barncatz

Will the Archangel Michael smite Putin for placing bounties on American troops?

Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,others)(8a)

Well barncatz that’s where end times theology gets tricky.

See many Americans who adhere to it believe that Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots (gods enemy and micheal’s) is China or Russia. So in that case maybe the Lone Warrior would in fact smite Putin.

But looking at things from a less biased approach, Babylon looks a lot like the USofA.

So I always figured that people who adhere to this idea saw Trump as yes, sent by god, but as a season of humility or as the antichrist. But that doesn’t seem to be the case at all. They see him as God’s righteous warrior.

It’s all just a little bit cray-cray.

Save    

the Lone Warrior is the archangel Michael and he is assembling his forces.

Q sh_t, apparently.

The so-called leader of the free world is dabbling in QAnon -- keep him out on the golf course!

If there ever was a person who bore zero resemblance to Michael, the Archangel, it's the guy tweeting from Oval Office.

3 Likes Save    
barncatz

Remember the photo essay on certain Trump followers in Vanity Fair that was posted here? This article about Q- Anon from Financial Times gives the framework for those mind-boggling beliefs.

Thanks for the tweet explanation, Miss L. I am now going to lie down with a cold compress over my forehead

QAnon is helping Trump (and it's only just getting started)

From a conspiracy theory dubbed Pizzagate, QAnon has morphed into a rapidly expanding tribe that projects US President Donald Trump as a saviour, writes Adrienne LaFrance.

https://www.afr.com/politics/qanon-is-helping-trump-and-it-s-only-just-getting-started-20200610-p551ds

Save    
Nana H

Evidently it is a reference to the fact that he now stands as the only one who is not encouraging the use of masks, How he can think that will help him is beyond me. The disease is raging, Governors are alarmed about hospitalization rates, the scientists are saying perhaps as many as 100K cases a day...and he is bragging about being basically alone in his position! BIZZARO !

I can't believe any rational person can look at his behaviour relative to Covid and say it's the least bit acceptable from the Nations leader...but apparently they do . BIZZARO !

ETA Noticed today his favourability on the economy per RCP slipped below 50% . I think that's a first.

Save    
HU-274840647

THE LOON WARRIOR

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life Tell Us: Do You Know How to Live With Your Parents?
If you've tried multigenerational living under one roof, we'd love to hear the details
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Fairy-Tale Charm in a Historic Hollywood Landmark
Just a stone’s throw away from Hollywood Boulevard, vine-covered walls hide a magical courtyard and a couple’s condo
Full Story
Pets Houzz Pets Survey: Who Rules the House — Dogs or Cats?
New data shows that pets make people happy, and pet owners love spending big to return the favor
Full Story