SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nonenun123

Any one have experience with Maiden Home sectionals?

nonenun123
3 years ago

I have been on a major search for the “perfect” sectional for my house since buying the home 12 years ago. I have gone through 5 sofas in that time, one Crate and Barrel Huntley sectional, Pottery Barn PB Basic soda, another Pottery barn sectional with basket weave fabric (pilled horribly in a few weeks’ time, a sectional from Macy’s (frame broke under the weight of a 103 pound friend ,no joke, one month into owning it), and Bernhardt sofas from Mathis Brothers. I’ve read many bad reviews avout various PB fabrics and one really positive review about their “Performance everyday linen” by Crypton. I just recently came across Maiden Home and would love to hear of anyone’s experiences with the comfort, quality, and longevity of them. I am interested in The Warren in a 3, corner, 2 configuration. I have a Pomeranian, a 5 year old, and a sweaty husband who all love to eat and lie down on our sofas. It looks promising and is a good price point but I’m hesitant as you can’t see in person or sit on. I am open to other brands as long as they are fairly transitional in style and will put up with all the use (Read: abuse) my family will throw its way. Must be comfortable, not too deep, hold its shape, and clean up easily, and last 10 years. Would like to stay under $5k. Not sure if this exists/is possible, it’s starting to feel like a quest for a four leaf clover. Thanks in advance!

Comments (7)