SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trish_walter

Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Selections.

Trish Walter
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

OK. So I have Shaker Cabinets. Mostly Drawers on Bottoms. Some Cabinets. And Some Upper Cabinets.

Thinking of these:

thoughts? I love the plate and think might protect cabinet from getting dirty...and a little unique?

Planning to put the Pull in center of Drawers. Leaning towards 5" on most. And on the Bigger drawers 6". I can't go higher because they don't carry but can look at others that do go higher...[originally was thinking 10-12" for the 36" drawers]. Thoughts?

Also thinking of doing the T Bar for Upper Cabinets as well the Base Cabinets that Have doors. But Uppers are 40" so maybe I should do 5" pulls.

Areas I'm struggling with:

Both sinks have tilt-out top for sponges, etc. Just do the 5 or 6" pull there?

Trash Pullout 1 next to sink does not have a drawer and just pulls out.

Trash Pullout 2 next to prep sink on island has a drawer above. So then I'm not sure if I do a pull on drawer and a t bar on the pull-out trash part? if so should i switch other trash [without drawer above].

Left of Double Oven. Bottom Pulls Out [for spices, etc.] Top is Cabinet. Do I treat them different or same?

Right of Double Oven. Cabinet Will Hit Double Oven. What do people do in this instance? Assuming just don't worry about it? [maybe I could put a clear stopper idea on the side of double ovens]. Cooktop. Top is 'fake' drawer. So I leave it 'blank' right?

Cooktop. Top is 'fake' drawer. So I leave it 'blank' right?

Thanks.

here's my drawings

Comments (40)