noticed browning patches on this leaf (back/front view. not just leaf tips).
- bought 2 weeks ago locally (originally from Japan), big mature leaves with multiple rows of holes that are otherwise healthy apart from minor browning tips (this problematic leaf is a "baby")
- living indoors, Singapore climate = tropical, hot & humid (50-80%)
- watered only when soil almost dry when moisture meter = 2
- in original soil, havent repotted yet (letting it acclimate)
- sign of A FEW sparse webs in the stem crevices, but no sign of crawling bugs anywhere else
- sprayed whole plant with neem oil today
any insight on what it is/what I shld do is much appreciated!! thank you!!