SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chrisimdecor

NEED HELP PICKING WHITE EXTERIOR PAINT COLOR

Chris Impara
3 years ago

I live In Florida and I am painting my stucco home off-white. It is currently a darkish mocha color. My home faces the South and the front doesn't get too much sun bc we do have an overhang. The roof is terracotta tile and I have impact windows with white frames. I dont want blinding white but I do want it to blend nicely with the white window frames (meaning no beige/ivory). Ive tried several off-white samples. My neighbors home is painted BM china white and its beautiful. However, when i painted a big sample on my exterior wall it looks much darker so Im nervous to choose that color. Not sure if it appears darker on my house bc its my house is currently mocha but its really throwing me off. The other options are BM white dove, BM swiss coffee and SW alabaster. I think alabaster is the last on my list. I also tried SW greek villa, Bm ballet white, BM timid white and SW west highland white. If anyone has a suggestion or pics of their home with one of colors I mentioned I would really appreciate it. I'm struggling to choose a color.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone