SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
snward

Rug to Balance Greenish White Paint

Stephanie Ward
3 years ago

Hi everyone! First time posting amateur here so bear with me! After a lot of paint color agonizing, I went with BEHR Snow Fall White in my first nursery that has one 5ft wide east-facing window. In the morning it's gorgeous but gets a greenish tone later in the day. (photos below, the carpet is not as pink toned in person at all) I don't want to repaint but would love advice on what color rug to get to offset the greenish tone. Photos attached of the rugs I'm considering but open to other suggestions. Would a pink rug make the walls look greener? I'm planning on getting an 8x10 size to cover almost the whole ugly beige carpet in there that can't get replaced for a while.

I've also attached my "color scheme" for the room if that is helpful. My plan is is for not-fussy, colorful nursery. I'll have white and light wood furniture (a mix of IKEA and others), white curtains and pops of color in large art on the wall. I've seen great examples of white walls with bright patterned rugs, but also with more neutral rugs. Thanks for any advice!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!