On top of everything else, Tropical Storm Cristobal may drop by

Lucille

Texas. This weekend.

I know, it's always something. But I wish we could suffer our crises one at a time.

SaveComment8Like2
Comments (8)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
terilyn

I agree completely!

Save    
lisa_fla

I was relieved to see it wasn’t headed this way (not that I would wish it on anyone else ). 3rd named storm of the season on June 2nd. That’s a record

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

I keep hoping that it might decide to take a right in the Gulf and head out into the ocean. Or just weaken to nothing. Anything other than hitting The gulf coast states including Texas and Louisiana! And who picked that name! I thought for a while that the weather man was saying Crystal Ball! 🌪️🌀🌩️🌬️

Save    
adellabedella_usa

On the bright side... we may not have to water our plants for a little while.

I'm curious how this one will hit. The tropical storm that hit in September flooded parts of the parking lot where I was at. I know at least a few cars got totaled out. Some of the people I was with couldn't get home for a few hours until the water receded from the roads.

Save    
adellabedella_usa

I find this meme appropriate for the situation.

4 Likes Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

That's hilarious! Love it! 😂👍😆

Save    
Lucille

I am hoping that the storm does not coincide with Mr. Floyd's funeral.

Save    
Elmer J Fudd

I wish everyone well and hope this storm avoids a path that could affect people and places on land.

I personally wouldn't do well in areas that are constantly at risk and so frequently impacted by violent, life threatening weather. For some places, it seems that these potential disasters come up more than once a year, year in year out. No thanks.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Design Houzzers Say: Top Dream Kitchen Must-Haves
Tricked-out cabinets, clean countertops and convenience top the list
Full Story
Gardening Guides 10 Top Native Plants for the U.S. Southeast
For a low-maintenance and wildlife-friendly landscape, use Southern natives that withstand heat and humidity
Full Story
White Kitchens White Cabinets Remain at the Top of Kitchen Wish Lists
Find out the most popular countertop, flooring, cabinet, backsplash and paint picks among homeowners who are renovating
Full Story