SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
almosthooked

No more room in my flowerbeds

I have several hosta I had to remove that were under a maple tree . Getting choked out from the roots and getting smaller. I was sure I had killed my War Paint( right ) and after moving it twice decided if it was going to die it may as well do it in a pot. Thinking the other two were seedlings I grew and never discarded . Ferns may have been ones from the logging road finds that multiplied . Surprise of surprise War Paint was growing this spring and actually getting bigger leaves then since it was a baby. Now it along with a couple other are in arrangement on my back patio where I can keep an eye on it and give it some extra attention in a grouping it so deserves. Looked too lonely so potted up some ferns I have a few more plants I may add but it is raining and I feel lazy today so cleaned house and had a nap. German ivy in the blue pot grows into beautiful hanging plant. It was saved from last season and looked like dead stalks in the house but one of my favorite pot fillers tooCovid never bothers me to social distance.. I have my gardens

A couple of the hanging baskets I made up yesterday . Red handing Mazoo will fill in and one of my favorites for baskets

Everyone must be gardening in our area and plants are at a shortage so I use my seedlings for fillers and spillers

A succulent tower

Last is my Snowball bush starting to bloom.

Hope you enjoy a peak into my back yard

Faye

Comments (11)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH