What happens in USA does not stay there!

tryingtounderstand

Canadians are very empathetic to our southern neighbours. Looks like protests are commencing, hopefully, peaceful and no riots.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-301419-4-.htm#301419

SaveComment98Like1
Comments (98)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,others)(8a)

Well the borders are still closed so less chance of outside forces pushing their own agenda, I hope.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand

Oh btw that meme is super funny elvis. (Also, off topic: at your suggestion I tried chocolate in my chilli and I’ll never go back!)

blfenton

Trudeau's comments on racism in Canada

“Many Canadians of diverse backgrounds are watching, like all Canadians are, the news out of the United States with shock and with horror,” Trudeau said in unprompted remarks at the end of a daily briefing.

“Anti-black racism – racism – is real. It’s in the United States but it’s also in Canada and we know people are facing systemic discrimination, unconscious bias and anti-black racism every single day,” he told reporters. “We have work to do as well in Canada.”

Trudeau’s remarks were a highly unusual commentary on American domestic affairs. Canadian prime ministers have in general refrained from discussing events in what is Canada’s main ally and largest trading partner.

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/politics-news-pmn/many-canadians-shocked-by-u-s-riots-canada-has-racism-problem-too-pm-trudeau-says

blfenton

Waay OT - chocolate in chili? Tell me more - what kind and how much

1 Like Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand

I used unsweetened baking chocolate, 1/4 oz in a big bowl added at serving.

It was all I had, next time I will use a smoother chocolate. Maybe Ghirardelli, around 70% or so.

I couldn’t remember what elvis’s recommendation for quantity was so I winged it. 1/4 oz was the upper limit for me I would say.

HamiltonGardener

Ok, if you guys like spiced chocolate, the next tIme any of you are in Guelph, you MUST check out the York Road Kitchen And Chocolate Bar.

The Mexican Spiced Sipping Chocolate for after your meal. Nothing like it. Heaven.

http://www.yorkrd.ca/

elvis

I use semi-sweet baking chocolate, um, a handful. You can always add more, but it's not a good idea to go overboard at the outset...

Yup, lindsey, you'll never go back ;D

5 Likes Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

I also use powdered deep chocolate in my chili, it's added during the cooking process though not at serving time. I also add dashes of honey, molasses, and 2 cinnamon sticks to a 5 gallon batch. We freeze it in servings for 2 and it goes a long way. At serving we add a bit of sour cream, grated sharp cheese, and oysterette crackers. Yuuummmm!

blfenton

I add brown sugar rather than honey but probably serves the same purpose.

Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand
roxsol

I add brown sugar rather than honey.....

What! Not maple syrup? ;)

roxsol

TTU,

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMidWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNiYy5jYS9uZXdzL2NhbmFkYS90b3JvbnRvL3Rob3VzYW5kcy1yYWxseS1pbi10b3JvbnRvLWFnYWluc3QtYW50aS1ibGFjay1hbnRpLWluZGlnZW5vdXMtcmFjaXNtLTEuNTU5MTc0NdIBIGh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNiYy5jYS9hbXAvMS41NTkxNzQ1?hl=en-CA&gl=CA&ceid=CA%3Aen

“Thousands of people took part in a rally on downtown Toronto streets on Saturday in protest of what organizers described as anti-black and anti-Indigenous racism around the world.

"It's important for me to be here because if I'm not here than who else is?" Sore Sanni, 17, told CBC Toronto at the rally.

"All lives will not matter until black ones do."

ADVERTISEMENT

The peaceful rally, organized by a group dubbed Not Another Black Life, comes on the heels of high-profile, police-involved deaths in both Canada and the United States. Some of the ensuing protests in the U.S. turned violent.”

“Police estimated the crowd to be between 3,500 and 4,000 and said there was no violence.“

4 Likes Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand
elvis

The peaceful rally, organized by a group dubbed Not Another Black Life, comes on the heels of high-profile, police-involved deaths in both Canada and the United States.

I had no idea that was going on in Canada too. How come no HT threads when that happens in Canada, I wonder.

roxsol

I had no idea that was going on in Canada too.

Elvis, expand your news sources.

You can start a thread on anything you find interesting. HT doesn’t mind.

elvis

That would mean I'd need to go hunting for bad news, since the MSM down here are rarely concerned with anything Canadian. I'll leave that to others, thanks.

roxsol

I like it like that ;)

roxsol

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5592643

Fires were set and windows were smashed in the Montreal protest.

roxsol

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEN3WV-BbM1TgTL2imHXwA30qGQgEKhAIACoHCAow6f-ICzDjj4gDMJTFnwY?hl=en-CA&gl=CA&ceid=CA%3Aen

Trudeau was called to go beyond pretty words.

excerpt

When it comes to being an ally, I have made serious mistakes in the past, mistakes which I deeply regret and continue to learn from… I'm not perfect, but not being perfect is not a free pass to not do the right thing,” Trudeau said.

“I know that for so many people listening right now, the last thing you want to hear is another speech on racism from a white politician,” said the prime minister, adding that the reason he was delivering his speech was to make it clear that the government is listening.

Trudeau said that Canadians who are standing up in this moment and all those who have “felt the weight of oppression” deserve better, committing to working with the opposition parties on eradicating racism in Canada.

REPARATIONS, AN APOLOGY?

However, Trudeau faced questions over the course of the day about the government’s existing policies and whether he was prepared to go further than he’s previously committed to when it comes to addressing the existing inequalities within Canadian society.“

There was an extremely long pause from Trudeau when he was asked for his thoughts on what is happening in the USA.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/trudeau-s-long-silence-pm-pauses-avoids-trump-s-name-in-reaction-to-protests-1.4965372

We all watch in horror and consternation what’s going on in the United States," he said.

"It is a time to pull people together, but it is a time to listen, it is a time to learn what injustices continue despite progress over years and decades. But it is a time for us as Canadians to recognize that we too have our challenges, that black Canadians and racialized Canadians face discrimination as a lived reality every single day."

tryingtounderstand

Great replies by Trudeau and Freeland. They were not going anywhere near mentioning Trump, no need to open that can of worms.

5 Likes Save    
roxsol

TTU, I loved the long pause Trudeau made. First of all I thought he was going to faint and then I thought he was a little amused by the thoughts going through his head. It was a funny 23 seconds.

eta He gave a good answer.

blfenton

I don't know if it was deliberate but like many, words fail me with regards to what's going on in terms of trumps reactions to the situation.

It's also Blackout Tuesday on social media. maybe he was alluding to that with his silence.

Ann

Somehow, those words from Trudeau don't surprise me one bit.

studio10001

Dear neighbors,

Our apartment is being exorcized right now, and some of the demons may have come your way. We are very sorry to have brought this on you. Also, when white sage did not produce any result, we may have burnt some other stuff, but don't worry; we only burnt our own stuff, and if you leave the AC on, you won't even smell it. We are working through our demons, which seem to have all come out of the walls at the same time, but we feel up to the challenge, and hope to make the apartment safe for everyone again sometime soon.

See you in the lift,

your downstairs friends

3 Likes Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand
roxsol

Somehow, those words from Trudeau don't surprise me one bit.

Me neither, Ann. Trudeau is always polite, diplomatic and measured in his responses.

eta And he respects the media and does not find it necessary to insult reporters. He has pretty thick skin....even when the going gets tough.

8 Likes Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand
Ann

Has he ever done or said anything of any consequence? Has he ever led at all?

cattyles

He makes trump look like a dirt sandwich.

elvis

Well, he's pretty, and I like his socks. Anyway, he's not ours, so whatever.

roxsol

Has he ever done or said anything of any consequence? Has he ever led at all?

Ann, I’m not sure what that has to do with the above posted news articles.

But....there are a lot of Canadians who like his leadership style. He represents Canada well on the world stage. He knows how to apologize for his gaffes. He takes responsibility for mistakes.

His handling of the Covid-19 pandemic has been given mostly positive reviews. He is doing quite well in the polls right now.

I did not vote Liberal in the last election and I won’t be in the next election. He is simply spending too much money.

However, I do think he has the best intentions for Canadians.

So yes, for many Canadians, he is a good leader and his comments have been of consequence.

7 Likes Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand
Ann

Elvis, he used to be much prettier. His looks have deteriorated greatly.

roxsol

Well, he's pretty, and I like his socks. Anyway, he's not ours, so whatever.

Exactly, elvis.

And don’t forget he doesn’t have to ask FLOTUS to smile when she’s around him. She just does it naturally ;)

roxsol

“ Do I detect a bit of testiness ladies.”

Ann

"Ann, I’m not sure what that has to do with the above posted news articles."

Ooooh, the topic is Canada, then you moved it to Trudeau's words. My comment had everything to do with Trudeau and his words and actions. Too close to home or closed conversation to anyone but Canadians? We've certainly learned Canada can be a very sensitive topic:)

Personally, I think you currently have one of the most feckless leaders in this world.

roxsol

Oh gosh! Not another meltdown:(

Everyone, take care. These are trying times.

“Personally, I think you currently have one of the most feckless leaders in this world.”

LOL Ann. I’m not too fond of your leader, either. C’est la vie.

BTW, I know you like polls. I read an interesting one today. I’ll see if I can find it.

roxsol

Yes, here it is. I don’t give much validity to polls but they can be fun,

https://edmonton.citynews.ca/2020/06/02/americans-trudeau-trump-covid-19-poll/

Overall, when asked who they would prefer to have lead their country, 76 per cent of Canadians say they pick Trudeau, versus just 10 per cent who want Trump as their leader.

In the U.S., 42 per cent of Americans say they would prefer to have Trudeau lead them, versus 38 per cent who say Trump.

eta The 10 per cent are probably from Alberta. Cowboys and oil. IMO

roxsol

Ann, I just want to say that if you read this entire thread, there are lots of posts, posted by Canadians, showing not so good news about Canada.

You do understand that when a Canadian says something good about Canada, it doesn’t mean we are saying something bad about the USA, don’t you?

I know that I don’t think, that anything I read that praises the USA, means it is a slam against other places.

No one needs to dominate another.

elvis

he used to be much prettier. His looks have deteriorated greatly.

Ah feel his pain...

roxsol

LOL elvis, don’t we all?

ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9

Not that it matters in any real way, but in the photo above he looks rather good, I would say.

Ann

Really, Ingrid? I couldn't figure out why that picture was posted. I think he used to be quite handsome, the last couple years have been really, really rough on his looks, and that's a terrible picture, IMO. Despite his recent and rapid deterioration (also IMO), there have got to be tons of pictures that are better looking than that one.

roxsol

Ann, I posted that picture because I think it is funny. IMO

The last time I saw him in glasses he was wearing a Superman costume. He does like dressing up ;) I think he has learned his lesson on that, though.

Ann

"I know that I don’t think, that anything I read that praises the USA, means it is a slam against other places.

No one needs to dominate another."

I'll leave the USA or Trump discussion/comparison on this thread to you. All my comments were about Trudeau. It was, after all, a thread about Canada:)

roxsol

there have got to be tons of pictures that are better looking than that one.

Oh my gosh, you’re just tempting me! I love posting pictures, good or bad.

roxsol

It was, after all, a thread about Canada:)

Ann, this is the thread heading. It is about Canada and USA.

What happens in USA does not stay there!

I believe it is about what is happening in the USA and how it affects Canada and we’re not above it all. I believe that is what TTU intended it to be about. Perhaps you misread the heading.

Also, the very first post, and a very funny one, I might add, was from an American:) You are American, right elvis?

We've certainly learned Canada can be a very sensitive topic:

We certainly have, Ann.

roxsol

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-trump-canada-us-1.5595695

Interesting opinion piece.

excerpt

There are those who recoil from Trudeau's willingness to acknowledge this country's shortcomings — as if a prime minister's job is to remind Canadians that they live on the greatest country on earth. But the United States — a country that has long insisted on its greatness — now might serve as an object lesson of what can happen when a country refuses to deal with its weaknesses and failures.

shaxhome (Frog Rock, Australia 9b)(Frog Rock, Australia 9b)

Whenever I meet someone with a North American accent, I've learned to ask them where in Canada they live. If they ARE Canadian, they're happy that I recognised their accent. If they're from the USA, they're always flattered.

Win/win.

Nana H

I thought Trudeau's pause was very interesting. Clearly a man who thinks before he speaks. Knowing his style he was thinking about the words and the message . Very well delivered for a live presser. Instead of using the opportunity to take a swipe at Trump he used it as an opportunity to send a much needed message to Canadians.

I think he is doing a good job leading us Nationally through COVID , but like Roxsol I am not happy with some of the spending. As for his looks, part of the issue is his hair, evidently Sophie has been giving it the odd trim but he has not had a haircut since the shut down...and that beard has got to go!

I also see that he has decided to use a European supplier for our 5G network rather than a Chinese supplier. He also said flat out that Russia was not welcome to rejoin the G7 despite what Trump might say.

However, I'm not yet convinced to vote liberal next Federal election much will depend on how this spending and the deficit are brought under control and who the Conservatives choose as their leader. MacKay could definitely sway me but I see Erin O’Toole is a close second and favoured on a second ballot. I don't know much about him. Need to do some homework.

ubro(2a)

Whenever I meet someone with a North American accent, I've learned to ask them where in Canada they live. If they ARE Canadian, they're happy that I recognised their accent. If they're from the USA, they're always flattered.

Eh.

ubro(2a)

There are those who recoil from Trudeau's willingness to acknowledge this country's shortcomings — as if a prime minister's job is to remind Canadians that they live on the greatest country on earth.

You cannot change what you don't acknowledge. IMO, some people see weakness in admitting fault, and those people will seldom fix their problems. Blind adoration does not foster good change.

6 Likes Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand
ubro(2a)

TTU, I loved the long pause Trudeau made. First of all I thought he was going to faint and then I thought he was a little amused by the thoughts going through his head. It was a funny 23 seconds.

This had me laughing this morning, 'faint' was a very good analogy LOL.

tryingtounderstand

Just to clarify, my intent with the OP is to highlight the extent to which American circumstances or events spill into Canada. What happens in the USA more often than not has an impact up north. We are more often than not shoulder to shoulder with events south of the border. The ties between the 2 countries are unending and infiltrate aspects of our lives. There are big issues and smaller ones. The current events notwithstanding, include families being apart due to border closures. Cottagers prohibited from visiting their seasonal homes, even the little American campground (10 min south) is suffering as it’s business is predominantly Canadian.

Sheesh, even our real estate market is impacted by homes sales south of the border.

To reiterate, southern events impact us tremendously in ways and means that often does not cross one’s mind. Thank you Roxsol for clarifying earlier.

4 Likes Save    
tryingtounderstand

Re: Trudeau, I think he is leading by example, he is extremely diplomatic, thinks before he speaks and learned has not to ruffle feathers. (A lesson learned from the G7 guffaw) He also did not interfere with the Meng case despite the retaliatory consequences and retaliation by the Chinese govt.

4 Likes Save    
ubro(2a)

Just to clarify, my intent with the OP is to highlight the extent to which American circumstances or events spill into Canada. What happens in the USA more often than not has an impact up north.

I cannot agree more, we are tied in ways that become very clear in both a pandemic and when unrest surfaces.

Living next to you is in some ways like sleeping with an elephant. No matter how friendly and even-tempered is the beast, if I can call it that, one is affected by every twitch and grunt.

Pierre Trudeau

roxsol

To reiterate, southern events impact us tremendously in ways and means that often does not cross one’s mind.

Oh, yes TTU!

Believe it or not, there is a large group in Alberta hoping for a Trump re-election in the fall. The squealing started about a Biden win when he announced he would cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline, if elected.

TTU, I always enjoy your posts and feel you know the differences, similarities and issues between the USA and Canada, as you have actually lived in both places:)

eta https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/kxl-issue-us-election-1.5574913

tryingtounderstand

Just read the opposition decry Trudeau for not speaking out against Trump. Trudeau did the right thing. Why start something by antagonizing Trump, we have enough dealing with Xi.

Singh condemns Trudeau's silence over Trump's 'reprehensible' actions

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/singh-trudeau-trump-racism-1.5596386

1 Like Save    
Bunny

I've been putting chocolate in my enchilada sauce for years, ever since I discovered what's in mole.

tryingtounderstand

More pics, for those who asked. Leading by example too

1 Like Save    
elvis

What happens in the USA more often than not has an impact up north. We are more often than not shoulder to shoulder with events south of the border. The ties between the 2 countries are unending and infiltrate aspects of our lives. There are big issues and smaller ones.

So true. I think it would be really interesting if Mexico was between US and Canada.

Or if Canada was between Mexico and US?

Ann

"Believe it or not, there is a large group in Alberta hoping for a Trump re-election in the fall. The squealing started about a Biden win when he announced he would cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline, if elected."

Then, certainly understandable why they would be feeling that way.

Ann

"Or if Canada was between Mexico and US?"

Oh, I think that would be very interesting!

Stan Areted

They've got a good start in a latitude in the mid to late 20s!

But not when things get hot.

elvis

Oh, I'm sure Canada would handle it just fine. How hard could it be?

Nana H

Well it sure would save me a bundle!!!

tryingtounderstand

Louisiana purchase solved that one.

Save    
roxsol

I’d probably move to the USA then.

ubro(2a)

I need my winters and cooler summers, so if we had to take the weather, then I would move north.

roxsol

Me too, ubro.

I love cold, crisp air and wide open spaces.

ubro(2a)

Of topic rosxol, but I watched a you tube channel where they take a polar plunge in the winter in Carolina, apparently the cold is good for the system. I wonder if the same applies to those doing farm chores at -30C with a flipping wind.

roxsol

Ooh, that sounds nipply for sure. I think it has to be good for you.

My favourite winter thing is on a really still, cold -30 or colder night when the sky is clear and full of stars, to go for a walk. I love how the snow crunches and the sound carries that you can hear coyotes, dogs, voices from miles/kms. away.

My husband is not so keen on it all but he humours me. I humour him by agreeing to an annual winter getaway to a hot place.

isabellagracepan

I just want to add, that as a Canadian, Trudeau is widely positively thought of for his handling of the COVID crisis. I did not vote for him, but I have been pleased with his ability to unite Canadians as we face this virus together. His morning updates are well spoken, informative and most important- full of compassion and acknowledgement for the challenges people are facing. Our leader is uniting us, even people who never voted for him in the first place! I vote on the opposite spectrum from my nanny's parents (neither of us who voted for the Liberals), but we are both in agreement that Trudeau is doing a great job right now. He even addresses kids directly about helping out their parents at home! Canada has many challenges to face, but it is certainly nice to face them working together. I hope your future president will be able to unite Americans again too! If the country as a whole is content with their leader, how can you say he is not leading?

10 Likes Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand

“If the country as a whole is content with their leader, how can you say he is not leading?”

Great way to put it.

cattyles

Isabellagracepan, pay no mind. The word feckless gets brandished around here a lot.

Eta, Trudeau definitely has fans in the US and on HT.

Penny

Trudeau has deteriorated,Ann. ??Lol Have you even looked at that pathetic old orange man who’s trying to look 30???

elvis

My favourite winter thing is on a really still, cold -30 or colder night when the sky is clear and full of stars, to go for a walk. I love how the snow crunches and the sound carries that you can hear coyotes, dogs, voices from miles/kms. away.

Ah, yes. For me it's the thrilling sensation of inhaling that crisp air and my nostrils instantly sticking together. Nothin' like it.

Coyotes, yes...voices?

Ann

Lucy, YES. Here are recent pictures of a 48 year old man and a 73 year old man. The once handsome Trudeau looks terrible, IMO.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

deegw

If you are going to post a pic of Trudeau unsmiling with his mouth open you should choose a similar pic of Trump.

Jowls, wispy hair, tiny hands and orange spray tan. Niiiiiice. /s

Ann

Trudeau's change has been dramatic. IMO, he's gone from quite handsome to quite ugly in no time. I don't think anything about his facial features is good looking or special - not his eyes, nose, mouth, shape of his face or anything. When I see him these days, I wonder how I ever thought he was a nice looking man.

cattyles

When you lay it on that thick it’s just funny. 😁

6 Likes Save     Thanked by tryingtounderstand
cattyles

Trump’s makeup isn’t even blended in that comparison pic! I guess you really can’t see trump objectively.

queenmargo

Trudeau looks like a member of the Taliban, lol.

roxsol

Coyotes, yes...voices?

Yes elvis, voices.

Sound carries very far in cold air. When it is a really still night, I can hear people talking in farmyards or from the lake or kids tobogganing, 10 km. away.

It is even more pronounced on the prairies.

“Because sound moves faster in warm air than colder air, the wave bends away from the warm air and back toward the ground. That's why sound is able to travel farther in chilly weather.”

cattyles

I think it’s time to recalibrate your snark throwers. They haven’t hit a thing all day.

ubro(2a)

Ah, yes. For me it's the thrilling sensation of inhaling that crisp air and my nostrils instantly sticking together. Nothin' like it.

Yup there is that, except that air feels like you can breath. I'll take nostrils instantly sticking together from cold air, before thighs with hot sweat any day. LOL.

roxsol

Sounds like a case of severe rhinorrhea, elvis. Best you stay indoors in the winter.

tryingtounderstand
1 Like Save    
cattyles

Eeeeyikes! I love winter, love the cold. I feel like a new, younger person without the heat. But no can do the polar bear dip.

Kathy

Trudeau looks like most men who have been quarantining in a pandemic without a barber. My hubby drives by everyday to see if his barber is open. I cut his hair once and it looks passable but I cannot do a well groomed cut. Mine is totally out of control.

Ann

Deegw, I tried to be super fair. Both of the pictures I posted were recent, dressed in a suit, in outdoor lighting, and shoulders and head.

roxsol

https://globalnews.ca/news/7022233/calgary-george-floyd-anti-racism-police-violence-rally/

Calgary had a rally today. Overall, it sounds like it was peaceful.

One person was taken into custody during Wednesday’s rally from Olympic Plaza, where a group of demonstrators were gathered waiting to join those marching through the city.

The man arrived just before 6 p.m. and was causing a disturbance, prompting the officers on scene to intervene.”

roxsol

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5597550

Stockwell Day, a former Conservative cabinet minister has resigned from his job as a political commentator for his remarks on Tuesday. He denied that there was racism in Canada.

Helen

I respect Trudeau for allowing himself to get a bit shaggy. He is leading by example. His wife tested positive very early on. He isolated while looking after her and the children and running the country.
I laughed one day when he came out to his press briefing a few min late because his daughter was slow getting out of her bath. I think he has done a very good job.
I am concerned at the amount of money being spent right now, and worry how long it will take us to recover, but thankfully Canada had a strong reserve before all this happened. Fingers crossed it is enough

Kathy

Roxsol, That was fast. Swift and done!

Helen

"Stockwell Day, a former Conservative cabinet minister has resigned from
his job as a political commentator for his remarks on Tuesday. He
denied that there was racism in Canada."
His comments were way out of line. I think his resignation was a good choice

elvis

roxsol

Coyotes, yes...voices?

Yes elvis, voices.

Sound carries very far in cold air. When it is a really still night, I can hear people talking in farmyards or from the lake or kids tobogganing, 10 km. away.

It is even more pronounced on the prairies.

It's heavily wooded here, no voices. The pines must absorb the sound. Sound does carry well across the lake, but it's only a 50 acre lake, so not very far, really, and of course no trees in the way out there. 10 km is about 6 miles, color me surprised!

elvis

roxsol

Sounds like a case of severe rhinorrhea, elvis. Best you stay indoors in the winter.

Gee, no need to get snotty!

studio10001

Bad-dump-bum. :)

roxsol

lol Elvis! Mic drop for you!

elvis

Smiling. Canadians have a nice sense of humor.

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Inside Houzz How Much Does a Remodel Cost, and How Long Does It Take?
The 2016 Houzz & Home survey asked 120,000 Houzzers about their renovation projects. Here’s what they said
Full Story
Remodeling Guides Bathroom Workbook: How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
Learn what features to expect for $3,000 to $100,000-plus, to help you plan your bathroom remodel
Full Story
Most Popular Is Open-Plan Living a Fad, or Here to Stay?
Architects, designers and Houzzers around the world have their say on this trend and predict how our homes might evolve
Full Story
Celebrating 50 years in business, Lanera Decorating works with Residential and Commercial clients to provide the... Read More