Biden wears a mask at a memorial service. THIS is how you lead.

deegw

SaveComment99Like14
Comments (99)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
studio10001

Look kids, someone adhering to federal guidelines!

4 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

How did he do that from his basement?

5 Likes Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

How did he do that from his basement?

Green screen. /sarcasm

4 Likes Save    
bob_cville

I have that same background for my zoom calls.

7 Likes Save    
Iris GW

His basement looks very spacious.

3 Likes Save    
Jonnygun(zone 7)

Why does he think he can render a salute? Not his place to render or recieve.

Save    
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9

That's the best you can do, Johnnygun, when Trump is golfing?

12 Likes Save    
Jonnygun(zone 7)

All I got Ingrid, that still bothers me though. Perhaps a comment about how he reminds me of Cobra Commander?

And I hate golf and golfing, so...

Save    
barncatz

Well, if we're going to get all up in Biden's stuff about protocol and such, let's talk about this President here:

14 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

^^^ Even Kim has that WTF look on his face.

18 Likes Save    
Michele

LOL vgkg!!!

5 Likes Save    
paprikash

If a mask is all you require from a leader, congratulations

6 Likes Save    
studio10001

Imagine the current disappointment, eh, pap?

1 Like Save    
Iris GW

I require leadership from a leader. Still waiting since Jan 2017 .....

12 Likes Save    
shead

If you're wanting leadership and don't think Trump provides any, Biden ain't your man ;)

It still perplexes me that a country that is the leader of the free world ends up with those two as our only choices for POTUS. I said that back in 2016 when it was DT and HRC running.

3 Likes Save    
studio10001

We are no longer the leader of the free world. With Biden in the Oval, my expectation is a return to that position.

9 Likes Save    
deegw

11 Likes Save    
Ann

"Functioning" > Biden.

2 Likes Save    
zmith

^^^So. “Functioning” >>>>> Trump

4 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

266 days of golf

20,000 lies

100,000 dead

Over 35,000,000 unemployed

160 days until November 3, 2020

5 Likes Save    
jlhug

And what about the illustrious governor of Virginia who not only failed to wear a mask but also didn't practice social distancing at the beach?

1 Like Save    
jlhug

Shead, I agree. How did the US end up with Trump and Biden as presidential candidates?

My guess is that other potential candidates have seen how the media has analyzed every moment of a candidate's life from birth to present and brought out every little transgression. As a result, the good candidates no longer have any desire to run and put themselves and their families through that nightmare.

4 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Whether it's Biden or any of the other potential demo contenders none of them would be perfect and all of them would still be under fire for one thing or another. Biden's age and gaffs are not as big of a deterrent as some might think. Biden still holds a commanding lead over trump more than all the rest, and trump knows it even if his supporters don't.

6 Likes Save    
Kathy

Biden is honest and sincere. He actually believes in American values and sets an example of kindness, empathy, teamwork and integrity. He might misspeak but that is a minor human flaw. I would trust him to do his best for America rather than himself.

10 Likes Save    
bfox254

Biden looks like a leader in that photo and his wife is a lovely accomplished woman. She would make a great first lady.

11 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

Did the mask prevent Biden from opening his mouth to speak?

Then it was a good move for his campaign.

3 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

Governor Coonman didn't wear a mask, oh shucks!

More hypocrisy!

Source for the nickname COONMAN:

"He then added “there were two individuals, as best I recollect they were a year ahead of me, they called me ‘Coonman.’ I don’t know their motives or intent. I know who they are. That was the extent of it. This ended up in the yearbook and I regret that.”

So, Northam doesn’t know how the nickname Coonman got in the yearbook nor does he know how the image of a blackfaced clad individual standing next to a KKK be-costumed individual got into his yearbook page either.

But he did wear blackface for a Michael Jackson contest. And no, he’s not resigning."Mediaite Feb 19

Sleepy Sniffin Joe is dragged out of the basement after months, someone puts a black muzzle on him and his wife helps him to walk, and he is anointed The Savior of the United States!

Save    
steve2416

I think Biden would listen to the scientist's and intelligence services.

7 Likes Save    
Kathy

Biden stayed home as was the safe and recommended advice. Trump has been attending meetings and rallies without a mask. Understandably he wants the country open, but he could at least try to do it safely and with common sense. 100,000 dead in less than 3 months. This is far from over.

5 Likes Save    
paprikash

The dems are trying to keep Biden’s mouth shut and covered as much as possible. He’s a buffoon

7 Likes Save    
Kathy

Maybe the Repubs should shut Trump’s mouth before he spews more hate into the universe.

4 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

"But don't let that stop you from being impressed as Punxatawny Joe emerges from his hidey hole after 10 weeks."

ROTF!

Even Punxatawny Phil knows to keep racist thoughts to himself!

After eight years of Barack Obama as President, it doesn't take much to impress the left!

4 Likes Save    
studio10001

First you complain that he isn't out. Then you complain that he is. Sore winners.

6 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

They just want him to shut up, and let them do all the heavy lifting for, hoping he'll win and be installed as their errand boy.

He will not last long if that happens and they know it.

The Russia Russia Russia team has everyone in place, ready for their parts, and a population of people that will do anything they scare them into doing--including wearing masks and disinfecting everything they touch and cowering in fear.

It's about to all come to fruition if they can just get mail in voting and try one more stunt to disable our president.

Sp far, a lot of talking no real action.

Just like a Democrat Administration, except for taxing.

That--they're good at.

Save    
Nana H

Apparently Biden in his basement is more popular than Trump in the WH. Biden is beating Trump in pretty much all National polls but more importantly he is beating , or very close to, Trump in all the Battleground States.

Trump is beating Trump , Biden is looking more like a winner in November simply because he isn't Trump and people are weary of Trump and his mouth.

6 Likes Save    
studio10001

Trump is disabling Trump. I think it is fine to let him keep talking, and trash tweeting, and golfing for as many days as he likes, and stepping on his allies, and backing losing horses so the Senate goes down with him, and breaking his oath of office, and swooning over dictators, and reminding everyone of his redundancy just as often as he likes.

5 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Northam was an idiot for not wearing his mask.

1 Like Save    
Nana H

Northam is a bone head in my view......and that's not a new view on my part.

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

Prognostications seem to be the wheelhouse of some.

Sadly, inaccurate prognostications are just hopeful bluster.

But everyone's entitled to hope, just like last time.

Save    
Nana H

Stan, I have never said I think Biden will win...never. Yes, I am hopeful but that's about it. No prognostications from me , so I' ll assume your comment is directed at someone else....but yes the polls are encouraging.

Save    
mrskjun(9)

That wasn't a mask, that was a gag!

6 Likes Save    
Gizmo

HU-885118952

Biden
wore a mask for a photo op. He did not wear it to protect others from
getting covid-19 from him, because he does not have the disease. Oh, how
do I know?

Please.

He's tested. His wife is tested

~

.*************************************************************

Joe is elderly man--just like your Trump, and who are both vulnerable to catching the virus while in public

One gets the threat--mask on, and the other doesn't...Trump is clueless - just like Trump's bumbling of the early days of the outbreak when he was patting himself on the back:

Feb 26
“And again, when you have 15
people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close
to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

Donald Trump

2 Likes Save    
Gizmo

Ahh - she's a good Trump mouthpiece... dumb as a bag of rocks

Kayleigh's deep thoughts...

Kayleigh McEnany says it’s ‘peculiar’ Biden is following proper CDC mask guidelines

Manu Raju

@mkraju

McEnany says “it’s a bit peculiar” that Biden doesn’t wear a mask when in the basement by his wife but “he’s wearing one outdoors when he’s socially distant.”

1:17 PM - May 26, 2020

2 Likes Save    
bfox254

Biden wore the mask because it's the proper thing to do. Period.

I'm sure he would prefer, as most of us, not to have to wear it at all.

Unfortunately, President Sparky let things get out of hand and now the nation is paying the price.

McEnany is proving herself to be quite the idiot. Who wears a mask indoors around their spouse? Biden appears socially distant in that photo but he is surrounded by secret service and others. Regardless, why would you criticize someone for wearing a mask when the administration you supposedly represent recommends they be worn?

7 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

I can't wait for them to bring him out again in that mask--if it's long enough we'll see him get the DTs from not being able to nuzzle nubile necks!

Save    
Nana H

The majority of Americans want Trump gone. All this anti Biden nattering is nothing more than singing to the choir but I know it is comforting to the shrinking base of Trump supporters. They need something to cling to....

6 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Feb 26
“And again, when you have 15
people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close
to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

Donald Trump

What? "That's a pretty good job we've "Done"? I missed that part of Mr stable genius' quote.

I'll gladly take a Biden gaff any day over this......what ever it is.

-------------------------

McEnany says “it’s a bit peculiar” that Biden doesn’t wear a mask when in the basement by his wife but “he’s wearing one outdoors when he’s socially distant.”

What an airhead, not much more to say about that, she's perfect for trump.

4 Likes Save    
adoptedbyhounds

"First you complain that he isn't out. Then you complain that he is. Sore winners."

No complaints here. I'm delighted he was seen out in public dressed like a ninja.

2 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

Polls tell people that the majority of people want President Trump gone?

By all means, rely on those polls they worked out so great last time!

Even Brit Hume who is no fan of President Trump said this of Joe Biden in his mask:

“This might help explain why Trump doesn’t like to wear a mask in public."

EY5XtvBWkAEdxm3

It is even sillier because of the fact that Biden has been hiding like a bat in his basement for weeks until coming out.

3 Likes Save    
Ann

I saw Brit interviewed about this today. Honestly, I have to agree with Brit. While I wear a mask (inside establishments) and I believe in the value of masks, I have to say I think Joe looked ridiculous and he was simply virtue signaling. IMO, he really did look like a weak, scared wimp. It was silly in that outdoor situation. Had he had a mask in his pocket to take out and put on before he entered the vehicle, that would be one thing, but that little performance was just that - a little performance and it looked stupid and unnecessary IMO. Man, he acts wimpy, weak, tired, and like Jill's puppet.

4 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

It did, it looked like he was told what to do and thought it was a good idea.

NOT the look of a strong leader, only a follower.

That's Joe--follower.

Walter the puppet! Jill's hand on his collar, to hold him back from those necks, boy will she busy if she winds up First Lady!

2 Likes Save    
deegw

I'd rather have a President who behaves like America's Dad and leads by example. Much better than a President who behaves like America's drunken black sheep Uncle. YMMV.

5 Likes Save    
Iris GW

Trump supporters wouldn't know a leader if .... anything.

1 Like Save    
mrskjun(9)

The more we are learning about the Obama Biden administration, seems the left need to put away their bag of stones.

6 Likes Save    
lurker111

"Hi, I'm joe biden. I'm running for congress and I'm going to beat joe biden"

There will be nothing left of his mind by the time he has to debate Trump. It's worse than we thought. They're trying to keep him quiet but he is going to have to speak.

6 Likes Save    
dandyfopp

LOL

2 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Biden was absolutely correct yesterday when he called trump an "Absolute Fool".

5 Likes Save    
olliesmom

lurker, sad but true.

I only worry that people will feel sorry for the frail and no-energy Biden, when the debates go on. Biden will get demolished, and sometimes that's not a good look coming from a strong and energetic leader like Trump, up against someone who is a weak and forgetful Biden.

4 Likes Save    
zmith

^^^^Like calling Biden “weak and frail.” (Dee’s comment)

I’d love to see Biden challenge Trump to a push-up contest. Trump never exercises, so I doubt he could do one.

Save    
zmith

QM, likewise the “anti-trumpers” can say what they want no matter how many times you come on here to ridicule.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Trump thinks push-ups are built into his shoes.

2 Likes Save    
Nana H

......or a woman's bra

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

zmith- why do the left think THEY can say what ever they want and then try to tell others they can not say what they want?

3 Likes Save    
deegw

queenmargo

zmith- why do the left think THEY can say what ever they want and then try to tell others they can not say what they want?

------------------

I didn't tell anyone what to say. I suggested "how" they should say it. Quit looking for stuff to get outraged about.

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Gee- who knew push ups were so important to being president. LOL- I guess you take what you can get.

3 Likes Save    
dandyfopp

I would like to see Joe challenge Donnie to a drug test.

Spur of the moment, nationally televised.

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

. If you have something to say that you think is important, write like a grown-up.

Sounds like a demand to me lol lol

1 Like Save    
deegw

queenmargo

. If you have something to say that you think is important, write like a grown-up.

Sounds like a demand to me lol lol

-------------------

Sounds like you misunderstood. lol lol lol

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 Like Save    
jerzeegirl (FL zone 9B)(9b)

I like it that Joe Biden changed his twitter account photo to the one of him wearing a mask.

1 Like Save    
Tilly Teabag

Lol

1 Like Save    
zmith

“Gee- who knew push ups were so important to being president. LOL- I guess you take what you can get!”

More ridicule from QM.

Save    
Ann

"It's so funny to me that the Trump fans pop around here using his immature, bullying adjectives in their comments. If you have something to say that you think is important, write like a grown-up."

Important like this comment from you?

3 Likes Save    

Looks like someone hit a nerve.

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Sure, let's all pound sand....

1 Like Save    
olliesmom

It was a demand

Save    
adoptedbyhounds

"I’d love to see Biden challenge Trump to a push-up contest. Trump never exercises, so I doubt he could do one."

Given that President Trump is on job from dawn till dusk, it's unlikely the fading Mr. Biden has even a remote chance of besting President Trump at that, or any other competition.

Democrats are willing to strip Mr. Biden of his last remnants of human dignity, in the service of their bait and switch scheme to regain power. Getting Biden installed is necessary, not because he's fit to serve, but to pave the way for his democrat running mate to become (by default) the first female president.

4 Likes Save    
lurker111

biden is all talk. I'm sure he needs help standing up from a chair.

1 Like Save    
Ann

"Democrats are willing to strip Mr. Biden of his last remnants of human dignity, in the service of their bait and switch scheme to regain power."

I think so too. That part is sad.

4 Likes Save    

Pantload alert.

1 Like Save    
bfox254

Considering Trump's rapidly sinking poll numbers, if making fun of Biden in a mask is all you've got, he's in serious trouble.

1 Like Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

^^^ Bigger and better Biden failing are coming soon, it's time to switch from his mask conspiracy to his sunglasses cover up..

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

"but to pave the way for his democrat running mate(by default) the first female president"

Apparently the only way they can install someone with the requisite private parts that they want to be POTUS.

3 Likes Save    
youngquinn_gw

Biden is not grossly obese. he looks fit and healthy to me..and he behaves as an adult not a whiny petulant , entitled small child

1 Like Save    
wildchild2x2

I would go for that. Let's see how many drugs Joe is on just to stay upright enough so as not to topple backwards into his poor wife who has to steady him.

5 Likes Save    
adoptedbyhounds

LOL! Thanks for the laugh, wildchild.

3 Likes Save    
lurker111

and he behaves as an adult not a whiny petulant , entitled small child

Yeah, right. He's whining in most of his videos. If he's not whining, he's bragging about his crimes.

"We can't beat Trump. (sobbing) We have to impeach him."

Is that video still there, or did the crats delete it? (2 posts up)^^^

1 Like Save    
dandyfopp

I would go for that. Let's see how many drugs Joe is on just to stay upright enough so as not to topple backwards into his poor wife who has to steady him.

Donnie won't ever do it.

Save    
lurker111

Nothing can save joe from his own words.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

^^^ Sponsored by Pepe the Frog no less (hard to get any less), how quaint lurker.

Save    
lurker111

I thought someone would enjoy that. Did you bother to listen to the phone call? :^) It's not going away.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Who 'enjoys" Pepe besides you? Pepe is known for subterfuge, too easy to fake it. Has fox aired it yet? If fox doesn't touch it then it's beyond fake.....and if they do that's hardly a confirmation........back to the garden......

oh, ps, No I did not waste my time going any further after "Pepe" popped up.

Save    
lurker111

Has fox aired it yet?

LOL!!! I'm sorry that Pepe set you off. This is all over the place. WaPoo, the hill...you name it.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Yeah, you are "sorry" alright

Save    
paprikash

Hey man, how come Bozo Biden who has been a professional politician since 1970 - 50 years - hasn’t accomplished squat. Trump, truly new to politics, has done and will do more in his short time in office than Bozo ever has. Now, Bozo says he will mend racial division yet when he and Obama could have really done something, they made it worse. Hey man, just think about it.

3 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

I would think everyone here would agree Trump has accomplished a whole lot!

Kinda Sorta because we have a totally different definition of "good accomplishment".

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Pepe is a tool for those who care naught for those different from them.

Pepe is, sadly, a tool.

Save    
studio10001

Who is this alien, and what has he done with pap?

Save    
paprikash

^LOL

2 Likes Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life Is Cabin Fever Real? Share Your Story
Are snow piles across the U.S. leading to masses of irritability and boredom? We want to hear your experience
Full Story
Decorating Guides 10 Popular Home Design Trends — Timely or Timeless?
Weigh in on whether these of-the-moment decorating elements will have staying power or become a memory of these times
Full Story
Decluttering 6 More Clutter-Busting Home Habits to Adopt This Year
Be decisive, don’t use the garage as your dumping ground and do rethink that sweater you never wear
Full Story