trump *is* a miracle worker....

Annie Deighnaugh

He's even gotten me siding with jeff sessions!

I wish more lawyers in his circle would support the rule of law and the Constitution. And I wish sessions would come clean with what he knows about the trump/russia situation.

SaveComment5Like9
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anitamo(5)

I saw that. Two things: trump was not exonerated, so Sessions is wrong. And what did he mean by, "you're d*#ned fortunate I did." (Recused himself)

2 Likes Save    
Nana H

More of Trumps revenge at work.....he demands total loyalty no matter the circumstances. It's Trump first the US second.

2 Likes Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,others)(8a)

This is not bad news for Sessions; a Trump endorsement is the last nail in a person’s political coffin if recent events are any indication ;-)

1 Like Save    
kadefol

Almost 100,000 dead and he is tweeting nonsense and playing golf.

1 Like Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Sessions was a loyal puppy dog to trump, he gave up his senate seat to be the GA and did the right thing to recuse himself from trump's case. Do the right thing with trump and he does you wrong, all of his puppies are learning the hard way. Trump defines loyalty as unwavering obedience to him and him alone.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houseplants Meet a Houseplant With Excellent Communication Skills
It droops when thirsty, revives quickly and thrives under fluorescents. You may want to hire this hard worker for both home and office
Full Story
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: A Former Courthouse Transformed With Vintage Pieces
Bold architecture provides a dramatic backdrop to a London couple’s stunning collection of furniture and art
Full Story