SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
piaa

Where do you place pendant lights please ..

piaa
3 years ago

Wow, this is all so overwhelming so thank you all for being here for us newbies.

We are in the process of design and about to work on electrical so my question is for over the island pendant lights…

We are working in a limited space and I know our dimensions are not ideal (but it is what it is) so for an island that is 7’ long by 38” wide with 14” of knee space, and a 27” sink centered, where would you place two pendant lights please - how far in from the edge of the island and where do you place them in the 3’ depth - centered? I know it's hard say for sure but I at least want to make sure the architect puts them in the correct spot (give or take a few inches)

Also, with the island being on the smaller side, what size pendants do you think would look proportional (circumference wise) - to even think about the actual ones we want is impossible right now as there are so many beautiful choices and we are so far away from starting but when I do look it would be good for me to know about what size would be best (I don't want them to be overwhelming nor rinky dinky lol)

Thank you everyone

Comments (2)