SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suburbanstash

Home Design for a HERO

Abby Rogoway
3 years ago

We purchased our first home!!!!!! finally owning a home - a dream coming to reality after 12 years of intense training, years of renting and dreaming... and then COVID 19 hit.

My amazing husband is a trauma and critical care doc, so you can imagine what life has been like.

I need help!!! I'm attaching pics of the home - we are not looking to renovate just yet but I would like to have a basic design and furniture etc somewhat in place before he joins us this summer (hopefully)

It needs to be done on a budget and probably in phases vs all at once.

We have 2 kids (girls, 5 & 14 and a huge 100lb golden doodle ;)

I have no idea how to do this or if anyone will even read this, but if you do and can offer any suggestions it would be so appreciated!! we would love a Happy Family Centered home with fun things for the girls like swings in the house or monkey bars in a bedroom - LOVE contrast

Was thinking of sticking to a basic neutral vibe that I can rock out and change up depending on my current favorite color/pattern

I'm going to start with the entryway which leads straight into a den of sorts with bar area to the side and then doors outside to pool. We will be living in a place with loads of sun and very hot days - so, for example, I would like to add a cool misting system outside on the porches and a shower for rinsing as well by the pool...down the road...

will upload pics just now...

Thank you so very much for your time!

Best

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Van Metre Homes
Average rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Home Builder | 5x Best of Houzz