SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
soccer1632

Do I have to match wall paint of MBR, walk through & walk in closet?

soccer1632
3 years ago

Hi - new condo and the master bedroom has a small walk through to the walk in closet (closet does have a single door but we might take it off) and the bathroom is to the right of the walk through and a regular closet (my husbands lol) is on the left of the walk through. All of the walls are BM Smoke Embers and the builder used SW dove white (off white IMO).

We repainted our black bedroom furniture BM Galveston Gray (AC-27) but used SW brand because wanted to use their Emerald Urethane Trim Enamel. Furniture came out really great but on the swatches the Galveston Gray looked like it would be a great contrast to the Smoke Embers but it is not, in certain lights the furniture looks taupe and in others it looks gray and they don’t look great together.

- I do plan to repaint all the trim and doors everywhere a true white As I think that will help brighten things up? Do you agree I should and that it will help the walls & furniture look better together???

- And if I decide to paint the bedroom walls a true white, do you think the bedroom, walk through AND master closet ALL have to be painted a true white? The custom shelves in the walk in are solid wood painted white, so it would be too much white I think? thanks in advance for any help/advice as soon as possible.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH