SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenjen006

Blank slate needs help!

jenjen006
3 years ago

Hello...I recently posted for advice on landscaping however, we didn't have the bushes pulled out yet...we now have a blank slate and I think it makes it a little easier to imagine. I have an idea for the front (which is south facing & sunny majority of the day) however, the area to right, in particular between porch and planter, are stumping me. This little courtyard-like area is very sunny in the morning then transitions to shadier as the day goes on. I would like low maintenance/not fussy design and some color is ok. I'm also ok with minimal sculpture/yard ornament type pieces added. I know what I like but not how to put it together. It is about 4-1/2 ft deep @ the front of the house. Will probably go with more solid colored rock or brown rubber mulch. Ideas welcome and appreciated! (I should add, I will not be doing any alterations to the actual house at this time except potentially changing light fixtures and painting trim around door/picture window.) Last 2 photos are an idea of a couple looks I like with the stone edging in the last pic being similar to what I will put in. Thanks in advance! :)

Comments (2)