Does anyone know how to combine ideabooks in Houzz?

djacobz568sewi

I am looking to combine my alphabet idea books into one book for the year 2019. Anyone know if that can be done? And how?

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lindsey W.

Hi there! I am not sure if you are using the Houzz app or Houzz.com, but here are some instructions on how to do this in the Houzz app.

1. Tap the Ideabook you want to organize

3. Tap "Select" in the top-right corner of your screen

4. Tap on the photos you want to move and a check mark will appear in top right corner of the each photo

4. Tap on "Move to" and select an ideabook or create a new ideabook to move the photos to on the following screen

After you are done making changes, make sure to click the green "Done" button in the top right corner of the screen. If you have any other questions or need help with anything else, feel free to shoot us a line through help.houzz.com!

Save     Thanked by djacobz568sewi
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: Istanbul Apartment Does a Double Take
Two apartments and two contrasting design styles combine in a single stunning home with a view in Turkey
Full Story
Closets The Cure for Houzz Envy: Closet Touches Anyone Can Do
These easy and inexpensive moves for more space and better organization are right in fashion
Full Story
Home Offices The Cure for Houzz Envy: Home Office Touches Anyone Can Do
Borrow these modest design moves to make your workspace more inviting, organized and personal
Full Story
Our goal is to make a better and more pleasant atmosphere in the most functional parts of the home so our clients... Read More
Adaptiv is a full-service, interior/exterior design firm that provides clients with unique, customized solutions... Read More