SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pritchardjenny0

Coordinating whites bt. Cabinets, ceiling, trim & walls!?

Jennifer P
3 years ago

I searched for a current thread on this but only found ones 6-10 years old....I’m in a paint debate for my new build & am having a hard time pulling the trigger on anything bc I don’t know what makes the most sense for coordinating multiple whites and getting vastly different info from my resources. I have white cabinets that are a stock color from the company, so have to be color matched if I re-use that color....it’s similar Looking to SW Pure White I would say. But I want very light walls, like a BM white Dove type of light....so I figured I should use the same “white” wall color on the trim as the walls and probably just ceiling too...but builder says ceiling white on ceiling, cabinet lady says cabinet color on trim and ceiling....and now trying to pick a wall color and what will go where is a nightmare. What’s the best way to mix whites and what type of white should go where!? to make matters worse, my countertop is a creamier white (calacatta look) but the greys in some veining keep it from feeling “yellow” I hate yellow. It's All so confusing. If I do the same color on trim as wall then I’d really be scared to pick anything w a yellow hue to it. Picture of my space....more northern facing and great room 18’ ceilings.

Comments (4)