SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flyingdutchgirl

paint colour is all wrong ! ugh. need help picking a new one

Beth T
4 years ago

This is our tiny Haliburton cottage. Clearly I didn’t see the green under tones in BM ‘ brushed aluminum’ tiny paint Sample. I’m not a designer (clearly) , but I can tell it needs to change now . Ugh ... lol. I personally choose everything from flooring, vanity, tile, etc based on my own taste. I can’t change those items now, but I would like advise on a paint colour for the bathroom and bedroom. I like white walls.... not sure if that would work? I also would like advise on what type of bed to pick? This is a small cottage addition (bedroom, bathroom, and hallway entrance). I’m also open to changing the light fixture in the bedroom. Ugh. Bathroom fixtures are black . Clearly ....again, I’m not a designer and I’ve made mistakes so don’t cut me up too badly..... haha. I just need friendly advise now. ... stay safe and healthy. Thanks for your advise. PS. As you can see there are measurement fu*K ups ... thanks to a shit architect, our tub is too long... had to make changes ... toilet area now off centre. ALSO, The idea of the corner tub surrounded by windows was to be able to look out the windows while in the tub.... ugh clearly that won’t happen either (Shitty architect again). Blah blah. Ugh. Not happy but have to live with it. ... I’m also going to post bedroom photos for advise. Thanks again.

Comments (60)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor