SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kjstrickland

outdoor shower by pool

kjstrickland
4 years ago

Hi my fellow outdoor living enthusiasts!

Here is the deal. I want to put an outdoor shower by the pool. I use the garden hose right now. I am the only one who really wants/needs it. However, Hubby and I can't agree where. He doesn't really have an argument other than he 'doesn't want it 'way' over there', gaah! How can I argue with that!

He wants it off the lanai, on the back of the house on the pool deck (This would be to the left of the lanai looking at the picture. Between the lanai and double windows. Where you see the rolled solar pool cover.). I would like to put it off all the way to the left where you see the brown shed; somewhere off the pool deck. I would rather not put it on the right side of lanai/picture (blue adirondack chair side) since the neighbors have a two story home and their home security camera pointed at our back yard!! I have seen video and they have made comments about our renovations in the past!! I plan to put up something to block their camera at least.

Putting it on the deck would require a water source to be run under the pavers. That would require pulling them up and having the termite bond people come to spray again. I would like to make a nice tiled wall with the shower right off the current paved area. BTW, we both agree on tile/stone/color.

Any ideas on placement? Or at least ideas on what we should be discussing to come to a mutual agreement? Pictures or diagrams would be useful as well. I wish I could afford a designer!

Comment (1)