SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tara_howard4126312

Exterior Paint Colors Dilemma!

Tara Howard
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi everyone! We just bought this house and although I have been inspired by @User and her exteriors on the Napa Valley Farmhouse - I was curious what everyone thought about that color scheme for our exterior? I jokingly call our interior style Danish Modern Boho - we love eclectic design (LOTS of gallery artwork walls with loads of oil & canvas paintings in our collection!) and aren't really your all white/shiplap walls kind of folks (not that there's anything wrong with that!).....although we have LOTS of original (wood) Danish Modern furniture inside, we don't want to FORCE our 1980's ranch into something it, well, altogether ISN'T. Hubby wanted modern exterior lights, frosted glass garage doors, and frosted front door (our entry is DARK because massive fireplace is centered in our living room right by entry) but I am LESS enthused about ANYTHING frosted! The front yard, it should be noted, will all be entirely redone into a small sitting area but 95% of it WILL be raised garden beds as I am a VERY passionate grower of food! *It should be noted that the window to garage is OFFSET - arg!* So - I would DEEPLY appreciate hearing your thoughts! This house is a bit blah - but it's countryside location in CA with its hillside backdrop is truly dreamy! Thank you all in advance!

Comments (15)