SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gianni_mirra94

kitchen cabinet color help!

John Mir
4 years ago

I am about to finalize cabinetry selection. I haven’t selected tile or counter yet. I am somewhat limited in making those selections given the new world we are living in at the moment.
I know what I want but am having a hard time with color. I’ve selected inset cabinetry, beaded inset by showplace. The cabinets are stacked, some glass uppers. I thought I was set on the dove white color but seeing that now in my home, I’m a little concerned. At moments it seems like the perfect soft white with a hint of greige. Other times, I can see the green/yellow and can see why some other members have mentioned the difficulty in finding the right counter as when true white is up against it, it seems to enhance the yellow undertone. I’ve included a make-shift drawer with the tone of the hardware I plan to use and placed white around it to get a visual. Please don’t laugh! Lol The other color seen here is heron plume. This color is a little scary for me as well because I know this sneaks up pink. It looks pretty good here but I’m scared that once it’s wall to wall I may have an issue. I’ve also included a photo of the look I’d like to achieve. The other white colors offered by showplace are pure white or white II. I do not wanna a stark white kitchen: rather something soft and slightly leaning greige, but not yellow.
Help!

Comments (4)