Woody Harrelson finds cause of coronavirus

Lisa

https://nypost.com/2020/04/05/woody-harrelson-sharing-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-tied-to-5g/

Former “Cheers” TV star Woody Harrelson recently posted a report “about the negative effects of 5G” and its supposed role in the coronavirus pandemic to his more than 2 million Instagram followers. 5G radiation” is “exacerbating” the contagion’s spread and making it more lethal.

https://slate.com/technology/2020/04/coronavirus-covid19-5g-conspiracy-theory.html

By the beginning of April, the conspiracy seemed to be everywhere. People in the U.K. have even started burning down 5G towers because of COVID-19 fears.

SaveComment23Like
Comments (23)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Ziemia(6a)

Wouldn't hear about except for you bringing it here.

Wonder if the "everywhere" includes here - haven't heard mention of it though.

1 Like Save    
terezosa / terriks

Idiots

4 Likes Save    
foodonastump

There’s a reason I listen to scientists and doctors for science and medicine, not people with TV shows.

16 Likes Save    
Cindy Outter

5G was not being used until late 2018, how in the world people have been warning her about 5G for years?

"Verizon surprised most of the world by launching its 5G Home network in late 2018, followed by its 5G mobile network at the start of April 2019, making it the first globally to offer the next-generation network."

1 Like Save    
Lisa

Keri Hilson: Keri Hilson is an American singer, songwriter and actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars.

Save    
zmith

Conspiracy theory spreader much?

2 Likes Save     Thanked by Lisa
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

Yes, I saw a news item about that 5G BS days ago. It's been debunked, of course.

Everybody make sure to gargle lots of warm water as well!

Save    
deegw

Critical thinking people! You can do it! Nobody ever said everything on the internet is worth your attention. And if you see garbage, you aren't obligated to share it. Yikes.

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Again, I have seen none of these claims. Only these threads here about them being debunked.

Save    
foodonastump

While I obviously don’t believe this nonsense, it’s disconcerting to see the cancer warnings on all the telephone poles with mini 5G towers or whatever they are as I walk down the street.

Save    
lurker111

The left runs with every conspiracy theory they can think of, including golden showers. This is the biggest conspiracy theory site that I visit.

Save    
foodonastump

HA!!!!!!!!!

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

The left runs with this? Who?

Save    
Pool User

I think that poor ol' Woody is having a Tracker-Jacker flashback... After all he was a former Hunger Games contestant.

Save    
foodonastump

Looks like we’re done with Woody. Shall we move on to the FOX/Trump darlings Diamonds and Silk?

2 Likes Save    
Olychick

I think we should by stock in aluminum foil manufacturers, because all those right wing nuts are going to be making tin foil hats to wear. How crazy can some people be? Hey, maybe it's the 5g that's making them whacko???

Save    
Gizmo

Lisa

Now
there's a new career path: influencer. I guess the definition is a
person with no knowledge or skills who is paid to post opinions on
social media for the benefit of sheeples.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL - The very definition of Trump...

Trump has 76+ million followers on twitter - only a couple of months ago he was saying the virus was a Democrat(sic) hoax!

2 Likes Save    
be happy

deegw "critcal thinking" ... really... not basic common sense, but this requires "critical" thinking...

And ya'll think free college is really going to help. ( Don't forget those with the student/stupid loans they can't pay back made it thru all 4 years apparently without basic math skills. )

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

I'll be voting blue and don't see the point in forgiving all student debt. Tho, Trump has enjoyed having all of his Atlantic City debt erased.

I'm for tuition-free Community College. (That doesn't mean CC would be free.)

Whatever ....

Save    
terezosa / terriks

5 Likes Save    
be happy

Ziemia(6a) Blue, Red, Pink... I don't vote based on color. I vote based on the platforms, however this year I may actually compromise on some of those lines I have drawn in the sand if the blue side promises to not raise my taxes to pay for all of their programs and has any sort of plan to get us out of this economic mess when the crisis is over.

Save    
cattyles

I haven’t seen Woody Harrelson being invited anyplace I get my news to share his theories about what causes Coronavirus. I enjoy him as an actor, though.

But I don’t get my news from celebs or the tabloid New York Post. People who get their news from Diamond and Dumber have room to judge?

By the way, our Dem nom is not a free college supporter. The free college guy didn’t get enough votes.

2 Likes Save    
deegw

Clap along if you share crazy stuff without any proof!

7 Likes Save