SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
emma_depew

Provenza LVP in road trip?

Emma Depew
4 years ago

Anyone have Provenza LVP in Road Trip installed in their home? Our flooring guy got 30 new samples yesterday so it might be a newer color. We ordered a box to try our in our home. Road trip is the sample on the right side of the picture. Thanks!

Comments (548)

• anthra
    3 years ago

Thank you! We are in AZ. I actually came across Paradigm throw a retailer.

• Jessica S.
    3 years ago

@anthra i just had Paradigm LVP floors installed and I have absolutely no issues with footprints.

• anthra
    3 years ago

Thank you !

• Cynthia Cunningham
    3 years ago

@emma what is the sample on the left in your original post? It looks like road trip without the bevels!

• John S
    3 years ago

Some road trip install pics. Looks lighter in person. Walls are BM Classic Grey

• Carrie
    3 years ago

If anyone needs pictures or videos of Urban Floor Capri or Anguilla I actually have both installed in my home and am happy to share.

• JJ Mekai
    3 years ago

@Jessica S., your floors look fabulous! How do they feel when walking with bare feet or socks? Also, have you found them to be fairly scratch resistant?

• JJ Mekai
    3 years ago

@carrie75, is the flooring throughout the house with @lovelylittlelybecks, Paradigm Tower? Looks great!

• fredisaduck
    3 years ago

JJ - yes, it's Paradigm Tower. I have samples of Tower, Windsor, Citadel, Chateau, and Estate. Tower, Windsor, Citadel and Chateau are the same plank design with different color tones. They are more textured than Supercore, but aren't sparkly like Flooret. Tower is a warm neutral, it's really pretty, I like it but my husband thinks it's too grey. It only seems grey sometimes but it isn't grey compared to Chateau which is more grey. Windsor is darker than tower and more brown. Citadel is the warmest. They all have a painted micro-bevel. Citadel's paint matches the best so it's the least noticable. It reminds me.of Provenza sweet talker or Flooret's Nakan. But they did a good job with the bevel and it's not as deep and wide as Provenza or Flooret. It is slightly bigger than supercore's and painted. Estate has a different texture than the others and a different plank design. It's smoother and not as textured. All are EIR, though. Estate is light and slightly yellow and pinkish (to me), it's pretty and doesn't have the knots but does have the growth rings. It's not what I'm looking for(too light). Here's a picture of Estate (3 first column top left) 6 Citadel (next two columns top right) 3 Tower (1st column) 6 Windsor (next 2 columns bottom right) Then next to our fireplace Citadel but this picture makes it look redder than it is, and tower. Last picture is tower.

• JJ Mekai
    3 years ago

@fredisaduck, your detailed Paradigm sample review and photos are enormously helpful. I too had been hoping Supercore would listen to the customers and bring in a lighter and more contemporary color and pattern without the "stripey" look and not as linear as their Honeycomb, but they haven't yet. They have a good quality product at a good price though overall. Their new "One Sweet Talker" is close but goes too far overboard with the lengthy cracks in so many of the boards for my taste. Zoe calls it a clean look in the youtube video but, for me, it's definitely not clean. I prefer no knots or cracks with the right pattern design but I'm quite open to some knots if done more sparingly and smaller. I've even seen the ones with knots and cracks be smartly done by being small and not too much of the overall design. It is important to me to avoid the "stripey" look by having tonal variation be more plank to plank than within each plank. It seems like when the pattern has tonal variation within each plank, the overall look on the floor ends up with the "stripey" look. I'm really liking what I've seen so far of the Paradigm patterns you've reviewed. From your photos, Estate looks to me to be similar to one of the Flooret lighter colors. I wasn't impressed with Flooret, mostly because I found it scratched more easily than Supercore and Provenza and I didn't like the wide, dark painted bevels. I wasn't as excited by the overall pattern look of Flooret either. I'm hopeful again for the first time after finding this thread and install photos of Paradigm. I think additional texture is a good thing for non slip purposes. Are you finding the Paradigm comfortable to walk on with bare feet or socks? Someone, somewhere, possibly here, mentioned Paradigm tearing up socks. Also, how does the scratch resistance compare to Supercore or Provenza? I'm going to order Paradigm samples on Monday. I'm most looking forward to seeing Tower, Windsor and Citadel in person. I think Chateau will be too gray for my liking. I'll check out Estate too. I'll be needing around 3200 sf for a new build next year. And, for any posters that are installing Paradigm, I would absolutely love to see photos of your installed flooring. It's so very helpful to see as many installed photos as possible. @carrie75, thank you for finding and posting installed photos of Tower.

• fredisaduck
    3 years ago

If you are on fb, there is a group that is starting to get a lot of install photos. LVP Flooring option photos. A couple of people will be installing Citadel in the next little bit and quite a few have picked Tower and Windsor. This is the corona hardwoods showroom install of Windsor. There are a few planks that have that tonal shift on the plank but the others are consistent so I think it will be less stripey. I hear pictures make the tone shift plank to plank more pronounced than in person a s I see that with the samples I have. I think it feels fine with socks or bare feet but I only have the smaller samples and not full planks.

• Ariel Palmieri
    3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2672492269732375/?ref=share

Here is the link to the Facebook group. The group has grown in size, and unfortunately with that, there are some people trying to get in who I believe are hackers or scammers. We are trying hard to make sure that everybody who is requesting to join is an actual person and it’s not going to hack.

• JJ Mekai
    3 years ago

@Ariel Palmieri, I just clicked "Join Group" for the facebook group. Thank you!

• JJ Mekai
    3 years ago

@fredisaduck, I'm really liking the Paradigm line. Looking forward to seeing the Citadel installed photos. When it's just a few of the planks with tonal variation within the plank, it looks more natural and not stripey. The Windsor doesn't look stripey to me. What do you think about scratch resistance on the Paradigm samples?

• fredisaduck
    3 years ago

It seems to be on par with other brands. Using the same pressure, I don't notice the scratches as much on the Paradigm (It did scratch, but everything will).

• Tammy Kohlenberger
    3 years ago

@Carrie I would love to see pics of your Urban Floors - both colors if you don't mind. Anguilla is looking completely different depending on the pictures I've seen. I ordered samples of both. Thanks!

• Sandra Eisenberg
    3 years ago

@jessicas -- if you are still around, what did you use on your stairs they are gorgeous! I have an old (1970s) house with carpeted stairs / landings. I want to use LVP (SPC) on the stairs and all of the rooms upstairs... Please let me know if Paradigm made those stair treads of if not what you did. I hope you're loving your new floors!

• R C
    3 years ago

@Ariel Palmieri I keep trying to join your FB group too but when I click the link it just goes to a blank page. Is there a name of the group I can search for? I’m trying to decide between Tower and Windsor. Thanks!

• R C
    3 years ago

@Jessica S. Hi Jessica! I love your pics! I’m leaning toward Tower too! How are you liking your floors 6 months later? Especially the stairs? Do you find them slippery to go up and down? I have an 80-lb husky/lab that generally hates walking on plank floors so this whole project is going to be interesting for him 😬. Also, what are you cleaning them with? Any issues with reappearing smudges or paw/foot prints?

Also, can you share where you ordered them from and how much per sq ft they were? I live in San Diego and I’m trying to find out who sells it and installs if possible. I don’t want to do the install myself. thanks so much!

• salonva
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

The link should work for the FB group but if not tryi searching for

LVP Flooring Options Photos

• R C
    3 years ago

@salonva are you sure that’s the name of it? It’s not coming up. I don’t know why the link won’t work even when I cut and past it.

• Kristin Ansley
    3 years ago

@Salonva are you please able to confirm the FB Group name? I can’t access the link and was unable to find the group “LVP Flooring Options Photos” when doing a search on FB. Thanks!

• salonva
    3 years ago

Yes, I actually copied and pasted it from the page. Hee is a screenshot. I think you should be able to request to join... If that doesn't work maybe message me here and I can ask the admin to invite you.

• R C
    3 years ago

@salonva It‘a so bizarre that it just doesn’t show up in my search. This is what comes up (pic). And I have typed the complete name out:LVP Flooring Options Photos. Maybe because I’m on my phone instead of my computer? I’ll send you a private message if you don’t mind.

• salonva
    3 years ago

Ok I think there was an issue with spammers or sales people so the group is not visible. I did message the administrator of the group so here's hoping.

As an aside, there is another group which is definitely public- FLOORING ADVICE.

It is also full of info but it is set up by a manufacturer Flooret/Modin so more info on their products.

• Florida Coastal Home
    3 years ago

@salonva I have been trying to join the FB group as well. It is not visible. I am about to install LVP in my entire downstairs and stairs. Nervous I am choosing the wrong color.

• salonva
    3 years ago

@Florida Coastal Home apparently since it is a private group, you must be :invited. I cannot message you here on houzz, but you can message me. If you'd like, message me your fb profile name and I will forward to adminiistrator.

• salonva
    3 years ago

also try flooring advice.

• Jessica S.
    3 years ago

@Sandra Eisenberg hello! Sorry for the late response. i have Paradigm Tower flooring with their flush stair nose on my stairs. I love my floors. Super easy to clean.

• Jessica S.
    3 years ago

@R C hello! I love my Paradigm Tower floors. they are super easy to clean and maintain. Stairs may be a little slippery for pets. I would consider using a runner. I purchased my floors from Prosource N Orange County back in September around Labor Day for $3.00 sq ft. They have showrooms nationwide and they price match.

• Brooke Hembry
    3 years ago

Is anyone able to add me to the flooring FB group? My name on FB is Brooke Hembry. Thanks!

• John Creek
    3 years ago

@salonva i just sent you message thank you :)

• salonva
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Just for the record, I am not able to add or invite anyone. The "rights" have changed and only the admin can do so. I have forwarded your names to her so if you see a message request or invite on FB, that's it. I don't know that my forwarding the names is working anymore ..

• Brooke Hembry
    3 years ago

@salonva, thank you soo much for trying!

• Kate Napoli
    2 years ago

Hi, Has anyone found a good stain to match Road Trip?

• laneyb
    2 years ago

Looking for Paradigm and Provenza install pics, I found @lindseypedey on IG. she has a whole highlight reel on Paradigm Citadel

• michalea1
    2 years ago

Does anyone by chance have a box (or 2) of provenza sweet talker that I could buy from them? I am in the Iowa/Nebraska region. Please let me know!

• Shelly Larsen
    2 years ago

Can someone please tell me how I can get added to the LVP Flooring Options Photos FB group?

• sywuu
    last year

Same question about joining the FB group.

• Dawn Taillon
    last year

I hear bad things about Provenza customer service and not holding up any better but I love their look the best. Have any of you tried Modin? What do you think? I love customer service of buildirect, but want it if I get a really good sale, because it does not have exactly the look I wanted. Customer service and standing by your product means a lot. What are your thoughts?

• HU-810142970
    last year

Anyone know if provenza is phthalate free?

• A Isaac
    last year

Hi unfortunately we won’t be able to pursue our home remodeling project. We have 90 boxes ( approx 3,000 sqft) available of the beautiful PROVENZA ROAD TRIP MODA LIVING in the South Florida area. Open to re-sell at a good price.

• PRO
    Tice McDonald and Associates
    last year

Hi Isaac, have you sold it already? I actually need 2800 sqft of that flooring! Call me if you have it. you can contact me 760-402-6915.

• mimig707
    last year

Hi Isaac, I am interested in 1,700 to 1,900 sq. ft... or whatever you may have left. I am in Orlando. Please let me know. Thank you

• John Creek
    last year

https://springsparade.com/web/homes/11911/ the floors in this home are Resista Plus H2O EVP 9"x72" Drifter Vinyl Flooring ,Color: Drifter from FB group Building Design & Decor Q&A

• John Creek
    last year

another helpful page with many LVP or other flooring feedback on FB group "New Home Building Q and A" ( Provenza, Coretec Cairo Oak, Karastan Curated Grain in color Steamed are in this group and more )

• sklewis1228
    last year

Does anyone have a box or two of Road Trip they would like to sell/ship to me? I can be reached at sklewis1228@gmail.com

• Jon Holland
    7 months ago

How much does the sample for floor costs? Thanks!