dt and health care workers

maddie260

On a personsal level, I find this one of this most abhorrent charges that dt has leveled against anyone or any group (so far, that is- there is always room to go lower): that medical personnel would be sending/selling PPE 'out the back door'. Does this sell with some group? I cannot imagine that any health care workers will vote for him following such an egregious charge. Can one imagine him leveling such a charge against firefighters, police, or the military?

SaveComment5Like3
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tvq1

I've stopped being surprised by anything he's says! I thought he was out of control in today's "update". . Like on-the-edge, unstable, angry and full of hate.

5 Likes Save    
Kathy

He starts out okay and it goes downhill as he adds his own opinions and ad libs. He just isn’t a very nice person. Everything is clouded by what is in it for him. Either he is covering for his past bad actions or he is lying to make a sale of his own opinion.

2 Likes Save    
Kathsgrdn

He makes me sick. I'm a nurse and the amount of PPE used even on a normal med-surg floor when you have multiple MRSA, VRE, c-diff or other isolation patients is unbelievable. The garbage cans would be overflowing some days depending on how many of those patients we had. Every time a doctor or nurse goes in they have to put on new PPE, CNAs have to 3 times a day during a 12 hours shift to get vitals alone, then there are the respiratory therapists for those needing breathing treatments, delivering of meals 3 times a day, social workers, on and on. I can't even imagine an ICU full of these covid 19 patients and the amount of PPE needed to care for them properly. The president is not a smart man. He hasn't got a clue and even if told something he wouldn't listen because he's too arrogant.

14 Likes Save     Thanked by maddie260
Kathy

Thank you for your first hand knowledge.

3 Likes Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Resilience Guide to the CARES Act and Other Federal Relief for Businesses
Learn about the loans, grants and other financial assistance available to small businesses under the CARES Act
Full Story
Life How to Care for Pets and Children During a Remodel
These strategies can help protect animals and children from hazardous materials, construction areas and stress
Full Story
Kitchen Countertops Kitchen Counters: Stunning, Easy-Care Engineered Quartz
There's a lot to like about this durable blend of quartz and resin for kitchen countertops, and the downsides are minimal
Full Story