SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_989048677

Exterior Paint Color on 30 Year Old Home - Please Help

Sandra P
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We were very grateful to purchase my parents 30 year old home last Fall - MANY Projects ahead in this 80s house with good bones. (What style house is this btw?) Inside provides an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings and views to the water from all angles. First Project is to paint! I've been leaning toward SW Alabaster or something more creamy ...much like it is today and painting the gutters white and trim white around the front porch (the pic with the bench). I've also considered blue. The back Lanai currently has an awful 2 Tone Color - same as the house areas with the siding. Questions - Exterior Paint (Main) Color Suggestions?, Gutter Color - White?, Color for the Siding (Keep the same as house) along with the porch - Basically how to tie this house together and not make a big mistake on color?

We are currently keeping the Brown Windows and the pool area has a the original pool tiles also staying. The roof shingles also fairly new and here to stay. I've included a pic of the color palette I like and the shingle color.Any input is welcome and appreciated! Thank You

Comments (11)