Gen Honore: Jared Kushner doesn't know what the h*ll he's taking about

jerzeegirl (FL zone 9B)(9b)

Link

Gen Russel Honore is a straight shooter and someone who I totally trust as should those who went through Hurricane Katrina. He says something is terrribly wrong and he hopes Trump will get this fixed because it is putting the nation at risk.

Incidentally, I saw a tweet from Gen. Honore asking governor Cuomo to contact him.

Gen. Honore signs off by saying "test, test, test, test, test"

SaveComment6Like5
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Unfortunately, he's an aywhole who gets to dictate how the supply chain should work when people with experience like Gen. Honore sit on the sidelines. Nepotism at its finest.

2 Likes Save    
Gizmo

From what I've been hearing, Jarry is just like dear old father-in-law in his over-confidence and imagined capabilities.

Oh Gawd....pray for the US

3 Likes Save    
chipotle

I loved what Rachel said last night to Trump. He needs to put someone competent in charge like George W. Bush FINALLY did with Katrina. Now is better than never. Just do it!

It's near the final 6 minutes in this clip. Well worth watching!

3 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Save    

Just as I said, the thread is back but the conversation is no longer "hot". So I guess "mission accomplished."

Save    
Kathy

Trump is in trouble. The RW knows it.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Know Your House Insulation Basics: What to Know About Spray Foam
Learn what exactly spray foam is, the pros and cons of using it and why you shouldn’t mess around with installation
Full Story
Remodeling Guides Construction Contracts: What to Know About Estimates vs. Bids
Understanding how contractors bill for services can help you keep costs down and your project on track
Full Story
Your First House So You're Thinking About Getting a Dog
Prepare yourself for the realities of training, cost and the impact that lovable pooch might have on your house
Full Story