SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zkathy

More than one virus to worry about

zkathy z7a NC
4 years ago

This is a positive HVX test. (Lets hope coronavirus tests are this easy and fast soon).

Ginzu Knife has been in this pot since spring 2015. It’s been sinking every year as the soil compacted so early last month as it started to pip I dug it out and put it in a pot in pot that got it to the top of the big pot. I even put insulation around the plastic pot trying to keep it cool enough that GK would slow down but it came up like gangbusters. Two days ago I got a good look at it while watering it and cursed viruses in general. Yesterday I tested it and confirmed my fears. What a project it’s going to be to get all that soil out of the red pot and sterilize it so it can be used again! We’re on two week stay at home orders so Ive got plenty of time.

There are lots of hostas showing vole damage. The damage from the last visit of tree removal equipment going through my garden is almost repaired. And I’m sewing face masks For Health Care Providers. And it was 87F here yesterday afternoon at the end of March. And Apple said I’m spending 7+ hours a day online. If this is what retirement is like I want to go back to work.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!