SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ga99

landscape-help needed with beds

ga99
3 years ago

We bought this house last fall and completely gutted the inside. We have gone way over budget so we don't want to spend too much on the outside. We also don't love doing yard work. So it needs to stay super simple. The bottom pic is a house that is nearby that I love. I want to do a similar landscape design.

We removed a small tree in the front bed and there is an existing old stump. We thought about having them ground and just putting down more grass in that area. The last owner said there is a sewage line that runs under that bed so I am not sure it is possible to grind the stump with that under it. I also like the chimney so I don't want to plant anything in the front bed that would cover that up.

I love rocks. I do plan to put similar rocks in the front beds. I also think the right side beds need to be pulled out and made larger.

(BTW...we do plan to paint it in the next few years, hoping to do a dark gray/black/green and maybe a glass garage door...but the poop brown will eventually be gone)

Any suggestions?

Comments (3)