SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jacobretana

need help choosing refrigerator

Jacob Retana
4 years ago

Hi everyone. I’m planning on taking out the non stainless appliances and swapping them out. The microwave will likely become a range hood instead so at the moment my main issue is what refrigerator to choose. Last year I purchased the Samsung range in the photo, and i kind of regret not waiting till this year, now that I have a bit more money, to buy a pro style range (I could have found one in that Samsung’s approx 2,000 dollar price point but it would’ve been a knock off of the higher end brands) but it’s there now so my main issue is whether to stick to Samsung and get a family hub side by side (prefer sxs over French doors) or get something more high end. My budget for the refrigerator is 5,000 dollars, Might consider pushing it toward 6. The problem with that budget is that it’s plenty for the luxury freestanding selection but below what’s needed for the higher end built ins I like (and I probably wouldn’t pay for them at those prices ever). So I’m looking for any suggestions on, if not the Samsung, which refrigerator would compliment the range. Open to any brands or ideas. everything pictured except the color of the cabinets and range will likely change. Thanks!
Also, excuse the mess, and I don’t think to put magnets on the new fridge. I have a photo here of the family hub, or a Bertazzoni with Heritage chrome handles that I liked, thinking that maybe I could tie in the handles with a nice pot filler above the range

Bertazzoni with Heritage handles
Samsung ACA family hub
other

Comments (20)