SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karmalargo

Above range cabinet

Alice Edwards
4 years ago

Hi there, Alice here once again. Decided to start new post dilemma about my range hood cabinet. First and foremost I want to share with everyone here that my heart and hopes and positive trials are sent out with open arms to everyone concerned with our country and abroad dealing with COVID-19. I live in a town that started partial lock down, although I work at an essential business and have to say a bit nervous on the clock with hubby retired (at that vulnerable age) I guess proclaimed. Staying positive and checking on neighbors is what helps me.

Posting a picture of my stove and range top. Have to get range top cabinet. We were going to build one, but we know how that went. Any way, looking at 30” tall cabinet and with window to left and shelves to right, a 30” tall would land about 9” taller than the window. Do you all think that would look ok? I realize the balance is a big ‘NOT’ coming down from sides because my base cabinets are quite wonky. When budget allows, I can get something more balanced on sides and at the base area with new counter top. Really not looking to add uppers there. Not sure if that makes sense...any budget friendly ideas to throw this way, always appreciated.

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!