SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leamonzgirl

Kitchen design helllllppp!

Tara L
4 years ago

While I’m home we are getting some work done in our kitchen. We want to get our cabinets done white and granite that’s like a white and gray. The problem is-I also saw some beige granite that I liked. What ideas do you have Alford this kitchen and if anyone could add some visuals of our kitchen that would help because I’m very visual when it comes to designing. I included a pic of the living room and two granite samples that I was given. We will get more samples from another company later on. The floors will also get done but that depends of course on what the counters will be.

Please offer some suggestions. There will be no structural changes just cabinets, counters, floors and mostly painting if the walls depending in the color. Also other decor that I will purchase when all is complete.

Please somebody put a picture of my kitchen makeover below lol I’m am an indecisive person when it comes to being design changes like this. Thank you so much! I need all the input I could get!

I also included a pic of the living room which is right off the kitchen. Sorry it’s messy I’m cleaning.

Comments (22)