VP Pence, who enabled an HIV outbreak in Indiana

THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Mike Pence, who enabled an HIV outbreak in Indiana, will lead US coronavirus response

Pence has a track record of ignoring public health evidence

Pence is not a public health expert, either. Instead, as governor of Indiana, he slashed public health spending and delayed the introduction of needle exchanges, which led to the state’s worst outbreak of HIV. He takes over from Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar who has been heading the White House coronavirus task force since the beginning of January.

Yale epidemiologist Gregg Gonsalves, who conducted the research linking the Indiana HIV outbreak to Pence’s policies, tweeted that the decision “speaks to a lack of seriousness by the White House.”

SaveComment92Like
Comments (92)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Joaniepoanie

“ He takes over from Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar who has been heading the White House coronavirus task force since the beginning of January.”

Rachel Maddow said the WaPo reported that Azar was blindsided by the announcement today that Pence was taking over. Absolutely disgusting that Trump and Pence would do that to anyone, but typical Trump——a Class A1 user who doesn’t care about anyone.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/898512/hhs-secretary-alex-azar-reportedly-blindsided-by-trump-putting-pence-charge-coronavirus-response

2 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

No love lost on Azar -- a pharmaceutical lobbyist, and former drug company executive.

1 Like Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

"The H.I.V. outbreak forced Mr. Pence to balance strong beliefs against ground-level reality: an epidemic that was growing more dire by the day...more than two months after the outbreak was detected, Mr. Pence said he was going to go home and pray on it"

2 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

No shame in being a drug company executive, my brother was one for over 35 years. I wish they would do away with all lobbyists though.

Finding out you’ve been replaced at a nationwide press conference is typical Trump—-he’s too chicken to tell the person privately. They couldn't have told him at another time, and then made the announcement? Some leader—he can’t even handle personnel issues in a forthright manner.

11 Likes Save    
elvis

According to Politico, Azar noted that he was still chair of the government task force coordinating the coronavirus response, indicating Pence would play a supervisory role.

4 Likes Save    
Embothrium(Sunset Climate Zone 5, USDA Hardiness Zone 8)

Leaving your subordinates in the dark, blindsiding etc. are classic Trump. Because it feeds his personality disorder.

7 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
dandyfopp

Yes Mike wanted to pray HIV away.

Across the river, Bevin went down to a neighborhood riddled with gun violence and told them to pray it away. Oh, and paint rocks to help with the opioid crisis.

That is what you get when you put a zealot in high office.

Donnie designating a fall guy this early says quite a lot.

10 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
bfox254

I guess boy wonder Jared wasn't available

5 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
lurker111

I don't know how anyone could read past the title of the OP. Complete nonsense.

5 Likes Save    
foodonastump

I don't know how anyone could read past the title of the OP.

Does that mean you didn’t?

Complete nonsense.

Compelling case, as usual. Regardless of whether or not you read the OP, but especially impressive if you didn’t.

8 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

His True Believers can't help it.

1 Like Save    
katrina_ellen

Sour grapes!! Agree with lurker-more nonsense from the bitter roots.

3 Likes Save    
foodonastump

Wow, saw his “nonsense” and raised him a “sour grapes.” Your evidence-based arguments are brilliant.

12 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
dirtygert(5-NY)

If you stop and think about this, placing Pence in charge makes perfect sense in Trump-World. No way could he appoint someone who wasn't "in-house" to this position. Either Pence or Jared or another toady --- to report directly to him, help him squelch any inconvenient facts, drive the narrative (think Barr's statement/summary on the Mueller report).

3 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
katrina_ellen

TDS once again, now its PDS.

2 Likes Save    
Nana H

I heard it reported that ALL information released to the public must come from Pence's office . The people at the CDC are not to communicate directly with the public. I hope that was incorrect reporting.

4 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Re-read for comprehension.

Pence has a track record of ignoring public health evidence

Pence is not a public health expert, either. Instead, as governor of Indiana, he slashed public health spending and delayed the introduction of needle exchanges, which led to the state’s worst outbreak of HIV.

3 Likes Save    
foodonastump

I don’t think that’s the one, Thor. The word “sufficient” needs to be substituted with “any” and you can’t really call it a conclusion when not so much as insufficient evidence has been produced. It’s merely a statement not a conclusion.

1 Like Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
foodonastump

KE - I admit I don’t know a thing about Pence’s Indiana HIV history beyond what’s posted here and the sound bytes I heard last night. Do you have anything to contradict the accusation? I’m genuinely interested. Or are you just objecting for the sake of objecting?

lurker111

You might as well blame Pence for not providing safer illegal drugs to the junkies, in perfect doses, so they don't OD. Also, try to understand the words you use, like "enable". The article sounds like it was written by a junkie that got aids from sharing needles, and needs someone else to blame.

which led to the state’s worst outbreak of HIV.

According to one activist.

2 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Dutch cut overdose deaths by dispensing pure heroin

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2018/07/in_amsterdam_the_government_pr.html

* Drug addiction, for some, should be treated as a chronic disorder, not a
condition that can be "cured," and may be best treated with supervised
drug use in a clinical setting.

* The goal of treatment doesn't have to be the complete cessation of drug
use: It can be the reduction of criminal activity and the improvement
of physical and mental health.

* Public health policies should be determined by pragmatism, not morality.

7 Likes Save    
lurker111

There you have it. Who listens to this garbage?

1 Like Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

But wait. there's more:
Pence has also shown a deep misunderstanding of basic public health principles in the past. In 2001, he wrote an op-ed declaring that “smoking doesn’t kill.”

2 Likes Save    
vgkg (Va Z-7)

If you stop and think about this, placing Pence in charge makes perfect sense in Trump-World.

Yes it does, to trump. He can blame pence if it gets out of hand (trump lives to blame), then replace pence with Nikki Haley as his 2020 running mate to attract his rapidly fading woman vote. (Not that far fetched for trump).

9 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
elvis

Nana H

I heard it reported that ALL information released to the public must come from Pence's office . The people at the CDC are not to communicate directly with the public. I hope that was incorrect reporting.

How responsible of you to post "what you heard", unsubstantiated, on the internet. Impressive!

3 Likes Save    
batyabeth

"The people at the CDC are not to communicate directly with the public."

oh goodie. Controlling information that might not jibe with the WH's fantasies. Public information not released to the public, so the WH can tell us what's true.

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."

Lovely!

2 Likes Save    
chipotle

With the exception of a brief detour into Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s
(R) anti-abortion beliefs during the vice presidential debate on Oct.
4, the night centered around foreign policy, not public health.

It’s a shame, since lackluster public health efforts are what led to the
defining moment of Pence’s one-term Indiana governorship: a massive HIV outbreak spurred by public health funding cuts and Pence’s moralistic stance against needle exchanges.

A timeline of the HIV outbreak, the worst in state history, reads like a roadmap of what to do if you want to create a public health crisis.

Pence first laid the groundwork for Indiana’s HIV outbreak as a congressman back in 2011, when the House passed his amendment to defund Planned Parenthood. Then in 2013, Pence’s first year as governor of Indiana, Scott County’s one Planned Parenthood closed in the wake of public health spending cuts. Since that particular Planned Parenthood was also the county’s only HIV testing center, there was no longer a place for the county’s 24,000 residents to get tested.

Nearly 20 percent of Scott County residents live below the poverty line. Injection drug use there is a major problem, increasing the risk of HIV outbreak.

Fast-forward to 2015. Local health officials began to report HIV cases linked to intravenous prescription opioid use in Scott County. Scott County residents were sharing needles to inject their opioids, and nobody was getting tested.

The situation quickly spiraled out of control. At the height of the outbreak, 20 new cases of HIV were being diagnosed each week, reaching a total of nearly 200 cases by the time the outbreak was finally under control.

During that time, Pence dragged his feet. Although the outbreak was identified in late January of 2015, it took Pence until April of that year to allow a temporary needle exchange in Scott County. It was a big shift for the governor, who was morally opposed to needle exchanges and believed they promoted drug use.

This position is dead wrong, according to health experts.

“People think that if you give someone a syringe, it means they’re going to go out and inject drugs, and if don’t give them syringes, they won’t inject drugs,” Robert Childs, executive director of the North Carolina Harm Reduction Coalition, told HuffPost in 2015.

“But the thing is that if you don’t give them syringes, they share them, and then people will start getting HIV and viral hepatitis C.”

And beyond humanitarian or public health reasons, opposing harm reduction isn’t fiscally sound policy. “These are extremely costly diseases, and there’s no reason to get them if people can get access to clean syringes — an incredibly cheap product,” Childs said.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-pence-indiana-hiv_n_57f53b9be4b002a7312022ef

lurker111

Free needles, no crime for illegal drug use even in public, no toilets, no garbage containers...Welcome to California.

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

I agree Lurker, it did cause me to open, which I seldom open many threads here.

So, was there an outbreak of blood transfusions that caused an HIV outbreak?

Or was it typically irresponsible behavior from people indulging in higher risk sexual acts?

In any event, it's not VP Pence's fault anyone gets HIV.

AIDS and HIV have been around for almost 35 years.

WE know what causes it

2 Likes Save    
chipotle

Straight face?

6 Likes Save    
chipotle

Bottom line --- Pence ignored his own scientific health advisors, exacerbating the spread of HIV and AIDS while Governor of Indiana.

Pence also believes smoking doesn’t cause cancer and condoms don’t work to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.

6 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
Jonnygun(zone 7)

Oh boo hoo. The government should not be handing out needles. We should ship all the heroin addicts to the People Republic of California. They appreciate them there.

2 Likes Save    
Ann

"I heard it reported that ALL information released to the public must come from Pence's office . The people at the CDC are not to communicate directly with the public. I hope that was incorrect reporting."

I can't find anything to substantiate this. Do you have anything, Nana?

1 Like Save    
Joaniepoanie

vgkg is right....make Pence in charge so Trump has someone to blame if/when this virus engulfs the entire US. Has Trump ever taken responsibility of anything in his entire miserable life?!

3 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
vgkg (Va Z-7)

He took responsibility for the rising stock market...

...any good newz = him, any bad newz = fake newz or someone else's fault.

tryingtounderstand

This virus will get worse, the country needs to get its act together and fight this war Way way too much blaming, politicizing on and on

How Trump responds and handles it will be reflected in the next election It’s now his time to do or die

Save    
chipotle

"I heard it reported that ALL information released to the public must come from Pence's office . The people at the CDC are not to communicate directly with the public. I hope that was incorrect reporting."

I can't find anything to substantiate this. Do you have anything, Nana?

Ann,

Pence Will Control All Coronavirus Messaging From Health Officials Government health officials and scientists will have to clear statements with the vice president’s office, one of three people designated as the administration’s primary coronavirus official.

WASHINGTON — The White House moved on Thursday to tighten control of coronavirus messaging by government health officials and scientists, directing them to clear all statements and public appearance with the office of Vice President Mike Pence, according to several officials familiar with the new approach.

President Trump announced Wednesday evening that Mr. Pence would coordinate the government’s response to the public health threat even as he played down the immediate danger from the virus that is spreading rapidly across the globe. Mr. Pence was scheduled to lead a meeting of the government’s coronavirus task force on Thursday.

4 Likes Save    
Jonnygun(zone 7)

I guess that's why abortion rates are so high ^^^. All those burdens...

Save    
Stan Areted

At least the people that die from CV got a chance to live!

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

^^^^^^ Fairy tales.

Save    
socks(10a)

Pence will censor news. Not good.

Stan, would you say that if a loved one died?

Save    
Stan Areted

Say what?

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Again, using fairy tales to undermine our wellness.

Save    
katrina_ellen

I hear AOC has something to say about it - media junkie that she is. Weaponizing the corona virus for political gain is something to be ashamed of.

2 Likes Save    
justerrilynn(10)

This is such nonsense! There.

Save    
Stan Areted

Nana H:

Stilll "just throwing things out there" I see.

Save    
Iris GW

Stock market plunges on Trump's ridiculous and ill-considered plans to deal with the coronavirus in the US.

Ann must be ready to buy by now.

foodonastump

Didn’t like Chipotle’s post, Stan?

Speaking of not liking things, sorry to whoever’s fee-fees I hurt. Hay, you there? See it happens to the best of us. Not just you.

4 Likes Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

I wonder if Trump will exercise his alleged right of absolute loyalty from CDC personnel, and if immediate termination being the penalty for any criticism.

tryingtounderstand

One can always look outside the USA news Centers for info or updates. After all, other countries are also reporting news to their citizens, Some, have clear and well delineated plans to deal with it as well!

gyr_falcon(Sunset 23)

How Trump responds and handles it will be reflected in the next election It’s now his time to do or die

Yeah. He won't do, and we will die.

Coronavirus is happening on Trump's watch, and the buck stops at his desk -- theoretically.

Appears now that Pence will be receiving that unwanted and unloved buck on his desk.

Save    
Nana H

"
Stilll "just throwing things out there" I see."

No that's what I heard reported. Are you suggesting I didn't ? I did not say it was true. In fact I said I hoped it wasn't.

Thank you chipolte for posting the link supporting what I heard reported.

2 Likes Save    
Ann

"Thank you chipolte for posting the link supporting what I heard reported. "

"The White House moved on Thursday to tighten control of coronavirus messaging by government health officials and scientists, directing them to clear all statements and public appearance with the office of Vice President Mike Pence, according to several officials familiar with the new approach."

Ummmm, Nana???? What specifically did chipotle post that supported "what" you "heard reported"?

I tried to read the NYT article chipotle referenced but hit a paywall. Nana, is there something within the article supporting what you heard reported? I certainly think a coordination of messaging from various sources makes very good sense so unnecessary panic doesn't set in based on anyone from any agency inadvertantly or even carelessly tossing things out that may be too dramatic or even unproven or untrue. Has anyone heard that the "the CDC" is "not to communicate directly with the public"?

Save    
Nana H

Chipolte's link supports what I heard reported. The CDC is not to report directly to the American people they must go through Pence' s office. That is not direct....but have at it. It seems to amuse you.

4 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
Ann

No, that's not what that says! It says they need to clear what they plan to say before they say it in statements and public appearances. In no way does it say, "The people at the CDC are not to communicate directly with the public."

1 Like Save    
Kathy

They are controlling the message. If it doesn’t meet Pences approval they cannot report it?

All testing kits must come from the CDC. That’s why the person who hadn’t traveled outside the states didn’t get diagnosed for 4 days while she spread the disease in the hospital. We should have been preparing POC 2 months ago instead of 2 days.

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

They are controlling the message.

Yes but to be fair, someone needs to control it. In order to minimize misinformation and mass hysteria, communication needs to be coordinated and consistent. That’s a good idea. Now the fact that Pence is the top name may give us little confidence in the message, but let’s not pretend the White House wouldn’t be influencing the message regardless of who’s authoring it.

Save    
Nana H

The last credible place to have the message " controlled " is the WH. Trump had already proven he wants to minimize the situation , it's all about the markets don' t you know!!! The CDC should be the control point for information not lap dog Pence.

3 Likes Save    
Gizmo

Nana H

The
last credible place to have the message " controlled " is the WH. Trump
had already proven he wants to minimize the situation , it's all about
the markets don' t you know!!! The CDC should be the control point for
information not lap dog Pence.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly, CDC has had purview over other outbreaks in the past - why all of sudden aren't they good enough now to take the lead?

8 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

The last credible place to have the message " controlled " is the WH. Trump had already proven he wants to minimize the situation , it's all about the markets don' t you know!!! The CDC should be the control point for information not lap dog Pence.

ROTF! Well by all means call up the White House and the "Lap Dog" and tell them how things should be done!

Unfortunately for those that like to tell us all how things should be done, DONALD TRUMP won the presidency.

He makes the calls.

MAGA

Save    
foodonastump

He makes the calls.

Yeah that’s the problem.

4 Likes Save    
Gizmo

Stan Areted

The
last credible place to have the message " controlled " is the WH. Trump
had already proven he wants to minimize the situation , it's all about
the markets don' t you know!!! The CDC should be the control point for
information not lap dog Pence.

ROTF! Well by all means call up the White House and the "Lap Dog" and tell them how things should be done!

Unfortunately for those that like to tell us all how things should be done, DONALD TRUMP won the presidency.

He makes the calls.

MAGA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mike Pence has already be shown to be a failure in his handling of an HIV crisis in IN with his non-response as Gov - he made things worse,

Why do you think he can handle this?

2 Likes Save    
Ann

"Yes but to be fair, someone needs to control it. In order to minimize misinformation and mass hysteria, communication needs to be coordinated and consistent."

Precisely; any administration would be crazy in any type of crisis situation to not try very hard to manage and minimize misinformation!

Save    
Kathy

They need to start with Trump. His lying about it do not inspire trust. He already has no credibility. Then to say the Stock market might have dropped because of Dem debate is absolutely ludicrous.

3 Likes Save    
Nana H

"try very hard to manage and minimize misinformation"

Not to worry Trump will most certainly mininize and manage the information available to the public. For my part I want maximum information.

1 Like Save    
chipotle

Well my money's on those in the know bypassing Pence.

1 Like Save    
chipotle

Precisely; any administration would be crazy in any type of crisis situation to not try very hard to manage and minimize misinformation!

You've got to be kidding!!! The Trump administration is a purveyor of misinformation on a daily basis!

4 Likes Save    
gyr_falcon(Sunset 23)

Yes, this administration is crazy because they manage crisis situations with the purpose to maximize misinformation.

5 Likes Save    
Ann

"For my part I want maximum information."

Then get actual information and don't toss random and untrue stuff out like you did here in this thread: "The people at the CDC are not to communicate directly with the public."

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

Ann you have no idea where she heard it and she said up front she was hoping it untrue. FACT is that Pence’s office is controlling the information. Now if that gives you warm and fuzzies then God bless but those who are aware of the thousands and thousands of lies coming from Trump and his admin over the past years aren’t taking much comfort. So you can focus on the exact wording of Nana’s comment or you can focus on the implications of the truth. If you choose to focus on Nana it’ll be telling.

8 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
chipotle

Ann,

Maybe you should read the article and stop looking for reasons to disagree with Nana.

1 Like Save    
chipotle

Mama. I love it!

Oh, no fair. You changed it. ;)

1 Like Save    

True; they must clear what they will say with the White House BEFORE speaking to the public.

I'm counting on reputable hospitals and their doctors speaking directly to the public, or offering information directly to the public such as John Hopkins is currently doing regarding the number of infections worldwide.

Italy's out-of-power far-right leader, Matteo Salvini, is attacking the government in a time of crisis, proposing himself to be part of a new unity government, and calling for PM Conte to step down. Even in the middle of this political expletive-deleted storm, the Conte government , as well as regional and provincial governments, are keeping the public informed of the growing number of coronavirus cases, the regions and provinces affected, quarantines in affect, and the measures being taken to `stop the spread of the contagion.

adoptedbyhounds

Pence "enabled" an HIV outbreak by refusing to "enable" drug abusers with state supplied drug paraphernalia.

dandyfopp

Now you are getting it.

Pence "enabled" an HIV outbreak by refusing to "enable" drug abusers with state supplied drug paraphernalia.

Correct!

Addicts are going to shoot up, and governments ignoring the danger of dirty needles is dangerous neglect.

And then there's the spread of HIV by some of the infected addicts prostituting themselves for money for their next fix.

7 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
patriciae_gw(07)

Addicted people are addicted. Do we abandon them to their fate of death or do we intervene? this is what rational people not beset by some sort of mental quagmire think. Thinking people recognize that supplying addicted people with clean needles and a supply of clean drugs of choice so they don't die before they can be helped and not spread deadly diseases. It is the actual Christian thing to do if you want to put it in a religious context. It is also the sensible society supporting thing to do. It is what other countries do to positive effect. So why shouldn't we? Pence on the other hand is benighted by his punitive faith. He apparently believes they deserve to die for their sins. I don't see him as the person to be making rational decisions about a deadly virus.

9 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
mr1010

Our 5pm local Orlando News had our Gov. DeSantis on speaking about the potential

problems w/ the virus and so many tourists coming into Florida daily.

A reporter asked how many people in Fl. are currently being monitored for the virus

and DeSantis said" We're no longer able to give out that information, it must be announced through the proper channels."

So how will we citizens be able to get current info in our own area?

Florida has a lot to lose if this thing isn't contained quickly. Disney World is doing the happy dance that no virus info is being dispensed here.

2 Likes Save    
Nana H

"A reporter asked how many people in Fl. are currently being monitored for the virus

and DeSantis said" We're no longer able to give out that information, it must be announced through the proper channels."

......' nuff said. A Governor no longer allowed to speak directly to his citizens.

1 Like Save    

A Governor no longer allowed to speak directly to his citizens.

I doubt that Gavin Newsom will be kept quiet.

1 Like Save    
batyabeth

"He apparently believes they deserve to die for their sins."

like so many in a previous government, they thought that AIDS and HIV were god's punishment for sinful lives. The brave and heroic Dr. C Everett Koop finally stood up and spoke truth to power, and slowly things changed. He will always be one of my personal heroes. This health crisis, as mentioned, cannot be convinced or bought or lied about or pardoned. It is a virus, and has it's own agenda. Only REAL science and trustworthy information will combat it, not lies or coverups or hysteria or political maneuvering will affect it.

1 Like Save    
sableincal

For reading that is gripping - at least it was for me - try And The Band Played On - by Randy Shilts. It chronicles the beginnings and initial spread of the HIV/AIDS virus. I have read it a couple of times; it's that good. Knowing what we know today you can tear your hair out reading it. Randy was a star reporter for the San Francisco Chronicle. He received his HIV diagnosis on the day the book's galleys came back from the printer. Sadly, he is no longer with us. But the book remains as a great contribution to our study of communicable disease.

1 Like Save    
tryingtounderstand

Does anyone think Trump might be misled or misguided, as he appears to downplay the seriousness of the issue, or the possibility of an epidemic.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/epidemiologist-warns-of-major-coronavirus-outbreak-contradicting-trump-1.5478081

Save    
Iris GW

I think we know that some people might be telling him the right things but he chooses to put his own 'sell' on it. He knows best, dontcha know.

1 Like Save    
momofdoxies

That is odd about the Florida Gov. saying that he can't release the
information. I live in Indiana and our Indiana State Health Dept. released our
states info just yesterday in a press conference. I also believe that Pence leading the response is a poor choice.

1 Like Save    
how2girl

Ann

16 hours ago

"For my part I want maximum information."

Then get actual information and don't toss random and untrue stuff out like you did here in this thread: "The people at the CDC are not to communicate directly with the public."

Q the propaganda network, where you’ll get only the bestest information, at least only the information they want you to get.

Save    
foodonastump

Sounds like the Pence’s appointment of Deborah Birx, to coordinate the response, is being well-received.

Save    
Nana H

She has a good reputation. Hopefully she will be allowed to speak truth to power.....but will power Iisten?

Save    
Kathy

So Pence has to approve governors speaking to their states? Are we in a dictatorship yet? Sarc

Save    
chipotle

I think the CDC needs to speak to the public on a daily basis, without any interference from the WH. It's the only way we're going to get the truth.

1 Like Save