Survivor tonight 2/26

sushipup1

" "Out for Blood" - New-school players attempt to take control against the old-school players in an effort to change up the game. Also, chaos ensues on Edge of Extinction when an opportunity presents itself "

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-Coming-Up-on-a-New-Episode-of-SURVIVOR-on-CBS-Wednesday-February-26-2020-20200225

SaveComment21Like
Comments (21)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lindsey_CA

Please, please, please let Sandra be eliminated tonight!

1 Like Save     Thanked by sushipup1
sushipup1

Oh, no! But well played.

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

They didn't show the final votes for everyone. Darn not who I wanted to go.

Save     Thanked by sushipup1
sushipup1

Easy to figure out who voted for whom, tho.

Save    
sushipup1

The three old school alliance all voted for Adam. Adam wasn't told (gee I wonder why) that the others still wanted to break up that alliance, and all voted for the one who went home. Adam, uninformed, voted for Parvati.

Here's the recap.

https://ew.com/recap/survivor-season-40-episode-3/

and more

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/27/survivor-winners-at-war-jeff-probst-episode-2-interview/

1 Like Save    
nicole___

If your going to blindside someone in power, old school, why not Rob? He's not been all that great with puzzles....ya know. That really made no sense.

share_oh

Oh my recorded program blacked out for a few seconds and I thought it skipped over showing the vote. Did they really not show it this time? That's not right. I always watch to see who voted for who.

I'd hardly call it "chaos ensues" regarding the edge of extinction part of the show! lol I wondered if they were telling each other when they found whatever they were looking for at the time. Guess not!

So Jeremy & Michelle didn't want to go along and vote out Adam - but in the scenes for next week they are over him and want him gone! Should've taken their shot this week. He's scheming hard and there's just something about him I don't like.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by sushipup1
sushipup1

It was wisest to break up Rob's alliance, you can pick off Adam anytime.

Save    
share_oh

Sushipup1 thank you SO much for posting those recaps. If anyone doesn't read them, you really should - they're hilarious! I love that guy who writes them!

norsetex

This is the seond week in a row Sandra has sat out the challenge. Jeff usually has said in the past no one can sit out twice in a row? Surely someone might have said first I'll sit out this time. They need to lose a challenge before even having the chance to vote her out. I think Amber's out of her element.

share_oh

I thought of that too! They've always had that rule of no sitting out back to back challenges. In fact when Jeff was going over the challenge my first thought was no way will Sandra make it thru that first obstacle! I wonder if that was addressed in the recaps? I didn't see it but I had to skim thru parts of it till I have time to go back and re-read it all.

sushipup1

It's been said in past articles that they often cut out entire challenges due to time constraints. This same question has been noted before, with same answer: you don't see a lot that doesn't make it to the finished show, including challenges or parts of challenges.

Save    
Lindsey_CA

"This is the seond week in a row Sandra has sat out the challenge."

The "no sitting out back-to-back challenges" rule applies when there are two challenges in one episode -- separate challenges for reward and immunity. So far, the challenges have all been for combined reward and immunity.

But hasn't Sandra sat out every challenge except for the very first one when they first "landed" on the islands? The one with the inner tubes in the water?

barbara_tpa

I think Ethan was a wise choice if you're going to break up that alliance. Why vote out Rob to just go to Extinction Island to be with his wife?

Save    
nicole___

Because if Rob isn't voted out, he could win! If Rob's in the final three, I'd vote for him. Extinction Island.....so far......hasn't helped anyone get back into the game,much less Amber.

Save    
sushipup1

It'll take quite a a few more episodes before someone comes back fro Edge of Extinction. Remember the other time they did this, Devins came back about 1/3 of the way through, and then Chris closer to the end.

1 Like Save    
katlan

Why, why, why do they not vote out Rob???? What the h&ll is wrong with them? Vote Rob then Parvati. I truly don't understand why they don't. I thought the same thing about worthless Sandra. For the love, please get rid of her!!!!!

Our family selections have been made.

Randy (DH) --- Tony

Nick (son) --- Sarah

Amanda (daughter) --- Wendell

Nick (son in law) --- Tyson

Kathy (me) --- Nick

What was funny is we didn't realize till after the immunity challenge that all our people are on the same tribe.

Ok, who else is gonna jump in and make their prediction for the winner?

marilyn_c

I don't have any favorites or predictions. I do like Rob, but I don't expect him to last. I don't like Sandra. I hadn't watched Survivor in years, and when Rob gets voted out, I will probably lose interest again.

share_oh

I predict Rob will win... second pick would be Sarah. I forgot how good of a player she really is.

katlan

Thanks Barbara!

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Organizing How to Create an Inventory, Whether You're Naturally Organized or Not
Documenting your home items is essential, even if disaster seems unimaginable. And it may be easier than you think
Full Story
Life How to Outsmart Backyard Critters
Learn to think like a raccoon, skunk or squirrel to keep your home safe and your garden intact
Full Story
Glam Style Do You Dare Bring Home Some Liberace Razzle-Dazzle?
A new HBO movie highlights the ultimate showman's over-the-top bling all around the house
Full Story