Makes you wonder if he'll have access to critical information...

chipotle

...when it's needed.

SaveComment14Like
Comments (14)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chipotle

2 Likes Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10
1 Like Save    
Wants to Grow

How does he reconcile moving 50 patients to a Federal facility in Costa Mesa, when there are only supposed to be 35 infected in ALL of the US?

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Some who have been exposed do test negative yet but can be carrying that virus.

Save    
mudhouse

The same link I posted to one of Kathy's threads weeks ago still works fine, for me, and it's still updating in real time:

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus map
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Save    
Kathy

Trump doesn’t want anyone saying anything to spook the stock market about the Coronavirus because it might hurt his re-election.

Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

doesn’t want anyone saying anything to spook the stock market about the Coronavirus

Too late!

Save    
Iris GW

The President maintained his sunny optimism about the virus that is showing signs of spreading around the world from its Chinese epicenter and is already having a huge impact on global commerce.

"I think that's a problem that's going to go away," Trump said during a trip to India, expressing confidence that the epidemic will not seriously harm the global economy.

Save    
zmith

The virus is going to go away in April, right? When the weather warms up? /sarc

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Noticed that Trump didn't get more $$$ directed to this until the market plunged. Or do I have that wrong?

1 Like Save    
blfenton

Wait until Christmas orders for product go in (if they haven't already) for manufacturing and there are no open factories to produce the products. Factories in other countries such as India may or may not have the capacity and if the supply chains are not already established product may not be arriving.

First quarter results are already been down graded for a lot of companies.

Save    
Nana H

I think the potential economic impact of this virus is just dawning on some. We listen to the business channel every morning and there is a very noticeable shift in the assessments lately.

What I am hearing most economic pundits say is that this is very different than a normal correction , it's totally unpredictable what the impact will be on the global economy and the markets do not like uncertainty. Not hearing any saying this is a buying opportunity.

If this goes on until the summer the damage to supply chains may be devastating to many companies 2020 earnings. PE ratios, they say, were already too rich and can't sustain a serious global hit to supply and demand.

Another bad day today........

Save    
chipotle

4 Likes Save    
lurker111

I'm not sure if that map is updating. It still says 59 confirmed in the US.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Homes Around the World Houzz Tour: Accessible Design Makes Wheelchair Living Easier
A disability consultant teams up with his brothers to build his own 5-star home
Full Story
Backyard Ideas How to Make a Pond
You can make an outdoor fish paradise of your own, for less than you might think. But you'll need this expert design wisdom
Full Story
Winter Gardening Making Sense of a Seed Packet
These small envelopes offer a surprising amount of information for a gardener
Full Story