President regressed to 1st-grade level, must use finger to read words

THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

At the podium at Daytona - plus near-continuous jerking and twisting of his left side.

Neurology exam, stat!

SaveComment47Like
Comments (47)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
foodonastump

I missed it. Was this for “Drivers, start your engines”?

3 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
how2girl

Looks like he rained on their parade, postponed until Monday. Aww what a bad omen.

How much did that campaign rally cost the taxpayer?

queenmargo

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

At the podium at Daytona - plus near-continuous jerking and twisting of his left side.

Thor- do you mean when he said "God, family, and country"?

Save    
how2girl

Putin, the Saudi royal family & Russia.

ohiomom

Not sure a Grand Marshall is supposed to turn the Daytona 500 into a campaign rally.

Apparently not even fox news broadcast his campaign speech ... maybe because it was supposed to be about the drivers? There was not the amount of applause that his rallies get, hint this was not a rally although he acted like it was.

It is online, yes he did use his finger and there seemed to be shaking on left side with his shoulder jerking.

2 cents

queenmargo

Trump threw a rally and a race happened;))

Save    
queenmargo

The crowd loved Trump. They got to see Air Force One up close. The Beast got to take a lap around the track. Fun stuff!

4 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Maybe there were some in the crowd that were not sure how they felt about Trump and walked away with a positive attitude toward him;) I sure hope so!

1 Like Save    
vgkg (Va Z-7)

...or maybe the roar of the engines drowned out the Boooos.....esp after he rained on their parade. "The Beast got to take a lap around the track." .......That's progress.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
chipotle

14 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
Nana H

How can his campaign be that sloppy. No excuse for that.

dandyfopp

Hilarious.

6 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
ohiomom

Using fake pictures during a campaign is not something new for the trump team, they did it in 2016 too. Remember the arena shots etal?

4 Likes Save    
vgkg (Va Z-7)

How can his campaign be that sloppy. No excuse for that.

Probably not sloppy Nana, deliberate is more likely, goes with the image projection thing.

THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Interesting that spasmodic jerking and needing to follow the line of text with a finger while reading have now been normalized for this president.

5 Likes Save    
cecily 7A

Trump looks pitiful and I feel embarrassed for him. He clearly needs a higher level of care. Where's Hopey?

Ann

"Apparently not even fox news broadcast his campaign speech …"

That's incorrect. It wasn't a campaign speech, but they did broadcast the 7 minute speech. I was watching when they went to it during the Chris Wallace Sunday show. They aired Trump's speech instead of the Wallace/Buttigieg interview. But, the Wallace show is pre-recorded, and is run multiple times on Sundays, so I was able to see the Buttigieg interview in the middle of the later airing of Wallace's show.

Save    
Ann

Hayday, you stole my thought. Lol.

Save    
Nana H

Whoever is doing this needs to stop. It's truly juvenile.

4 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
dublinbay z6 (KS)

Who is doing what?

chipotle

Nana H

Whoever is doing this needs to stop. It's truly juvenile.

What are you talking about?

Save    
queenmargo

What are you talking about?

Karens lol

Save    
Nana H

Whoever is responsible for the continued disappearance of Hays posts. The carpet blanket posting is annoying but grow up and SOB. I do.

2 Likes Save    
chipotle

Oh. I always SOB. Have zero interest.

4 Likes Save    
queenmargo

but grow up and SOB. I do.

LOL

Save    
murraysmom Zone 6a OH(6a)

I thought Hay had possibly had some mental episode and didn't realize he was repeating and repeating himself. Yes, if someone else is doing that, it is very juvenile.

1 Like Save    
petalique

Charles Krauthammer would have “TDS” defined as

Trump Defender Syndrome, or,

Tyrant Defending Syndystrophy

Krauthammer—- (my bolding)

“Before the 2016 presidential election, Krauthammer stated that "I will not vote for Hillary Clinton, but, as I’ve explained in my columns, I could never vote for Donald Trump".[83]

In July 2017 following the release by Donald Trump Jr. of the email chain about the Trump Tower meeting on June 9, 2016, Krauthammer opined that even bungled collusion is still collusion.[84][85]

“ Krauthammer was an opponent of capital punishment,[94][95][96][97] a critic of the intelligent design movement, and an advocate of the scientific consensus on evolution; calling the religion-science controversy a "false conflict."[98][99] In 2005, Krauthammer wrote several articles likening intelligent design to "tarted-up creationism."[100]

—-

Krauthammer was not a trump fan. He had he strong opinions, for sure; but he would not ever been accepting of such an cognitively impaired amoral mess as Donald Trump.

Someone here uses “TDS” in just about every post in an attempt to dismiss thinking people who see clearly what a vile, low wattage, high venom viper Mr. trump is. In these sorts of threads, its just an amazing mystery that some posts go missing. [It is easy peasy for an individual to remove one’s own posts, is it not?]

Just the other day, an insulting post of an afflicted party went poof. I won’t post the screen shot of it, unless ...]

Stop and consider before you press “submit.” Anyone (generally speaking) with a proclivity of posting, then removing, has a less than average chance of being taken seriously.

Anyone constantly relying on the same, trite three capital letter pseudo-diagnostic label, might want to do more reading and thinking.

7 Likes Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
Nana H

I do believe Hay when he says someone is deleting his posts. Others not so much.

Save    
chipotle

Anyone constantly relying on the same, trite three capital letter pseudo-diagnostic label, might want to do more reading and thinking.

Amen!

1 Like Save    
chipotle

Nana, I thought you said you SOB his posts. How would you know what he's saying?

Save    
petalique

Nana H,

I have no idea. I have never used the “flag” feature and only have a bit of a grasp of how it works based on some explanation from the host’s manager.

Apparently it is easy (within a certain window of time) to edit and/or delete one’s own post, but I have no understanding of how a second party might remove another member’s post.

I do not have an eidetic memory, and perhaps got to this thread a bit later than some, but were the removed post/s objectionable? Why not just leave themIf not super crude, vulgar or threatening. I have not ever noticed anyone posting in that vein.

I think most of us want to have respectful discussions in this space. For us all — Be kind, try to be tolerant, consider others’s viewpoints. I see most of us doing that.

Although, every so often, I see someone or more members who are quick to perceive personal offense where clearly none was intended. Too hair trigger? Impaired reading comprehension? Maybe stressed? Logically challenged? Dunno.

Save    
Nana H

Chipotle, generally I do but when I look at a thread and have to SOB his blanket posting and then 10 minutes later there is nothing to scroll by the math is easy.

Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

I'll wager his "partial annual physical" will continue the next time they have to haul him to Walter Reed for another medical emergency.

2 Likes Save    
Tito Milian

What’s the differential diagnosis, doctors??

Save    
Toby

Narcissistic personality disorder, for one. That should be obvious to everyone by now.

THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

The dementia is just gasoline poured on his narcissism and sociopathy fire.

2 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Note his classic Frontotemporal Dementia pose, flat puzzled expression, dropped left shoulder, arms pitched forward not actively helping with balance.

Nice lifts, though.

4 Likes Save    
matthias_lang

Interesting photo of the shoes, but I can't tell for sure whether there is an unusual amount of heel height. I had thought that his shoes normally might have internal lifts that cause him to tilt forward so that he feels more secure holding on to or resting his belly against a podium--the way he does.

THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

@TheDailyShow

President Trump’s manner of standing is totally normal and not weird. Here’s how he does it:

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1229526183617822720

2 Likes Save    
haydayhayday

I go out for a while. I come back and, again, even more of my posts are gone. So much so that my comments don't reflect what I intended to say. Not at all.

I'll tell you, just so you'll know:

I'm deleting them all.

Hay

Save     Thanked by THOR, Son of ODIN
Kathy

Rofl ^^^^

Save    
queenmargo

I usually SOB,

Funny!

Save    
foodonastump

I go out for a while. I come back and, again, and even more of my posts are gone. So much so that my comments don't reflect what I intended to say. Not all.

I'll tell you, just so you'll know.

I'm deleting them all.

Hay

^^^^

Missed one

4 Likes Save    
queenmargo

and someone did not SOB again lol lol

Save    
haydayhayday

"Missed one"

Just the beginning, not the end.

Hay

Save    
chipotle

The carpet blanket posting is annoying

"You may challenge another's point of view or opinion, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully, without insult and personal attack."

Carpet bombing a thread is neither respectful nor thoughtful.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Travel by Design Considering Renting to Vacationers? Read This First
More people are redesigning their homes for the short-term-rental boom. Here are 3 examples — and what to consider before joining in
Full Story
Kitchen Design Considering a New Kitchen Gadget? Read This First
Save money, time and space by learning to separate the helpers from the hassles
Full Story
Rugs Don't Touch Another Stain Before You Read This
Even an innocent swipe with water may cause permanent damage. Here's what to know about how rugs and fabrics react
Full Story