Comments (8)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sheesh(5b)

Oh, Chipotle, it's the deep state in cahoots with the fake news media. Every Trump lover knows that without even looking into it.

5 Likes Save    
bothell

Just Watched . Too bad those who need to see it won't watch

4 Likes Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

I watched it. Excellent. It explained so well the Ukraine/Russia/interference/crowd strike conspiracy theories and dis information from Russia still in place and still promoted by republicans.

I wish everyone would listen with a open mind. It is short, to the point, won't take much of your time. It might save our country.

4 Likes Save    
maddie260

ALL fake news to them. It's not on fox and/or reported by hole in the head hannity.

1 Like Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

I wish everyone would listen with a open mind. It might save our country.

Yes for independents and moderate Republicans -- the solid 40% always-Trump bloc can be overcome.

4 Likes Save    
ohiomom

I think what some have failed to accept is that the trump fans (his word for his supporters, not mine) agree with the trump and people like bannon, the state as we know it (the one they call the establishment) must be destroyed and rebuilt in his/their image. They agree with the trump, so nothing you or I or anyone says will make a difference.

2 cents

3 Likes Save    
bob_cville

I'm sure they are all just saying Trump is number one.

I think they are off by one.

Save    
vgkg (Va Z-7)

Watch out, that guy in the front row could vote twice.

Crowdstrike conspiracy and the DNC server in Ukraine? Just more reasons trump is labeled as putin's useful idiot.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Bedrooms The Right Mattress: The Secret to a Great Night’s Sleep
We spend a third of our lives asleep, so investing in a quality mattress is essential. Check out this expert advice to help you choose yours
Full Story
Your First House 25 Great Home Projects and What They Cost
Get the closet of your dreams, add a secret doorway and more. Learn the ins and outs of projects that will make your home better
Full Story
Housekeeping 10 Decluttering Projects You Can Do in 15 Minutes or Less
Try these ideas to get organized at home one small step at a time
Full Story