How lying IMPOTUS abuses US military
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)
- Netanyahu learns he'll be indicted.
- Netanyahu demands Iran destabilization.
- Mossad says Soleimani must be killed.
- Pompeo urges Soleimani strike.
- Trump-Netanyahu call.
- Pompeo made liaison to Netanyahu.
- Soleimani killed.
- Trump: "imminent threat."
- Israeli media says strike helps Netanyahu.
- Trump: No casualties.
- Media says ISIS—not Iran—behind attack justifying Soleimani strike.
- Iraq says US never asked about ISIS responsibility.
- Casualty count: 109.
- Trump calls TBIs "headaches."
- Revelation: Trump authorized Soleimani strike in mid-2019.
- Revelation: Trump signed pact with UAE days before 2019 authorization.
- Revelation: UAE agent asked Trump to kill Soleimani in 2015.
- NYT: UAE offered Trump illegal election aid in 2016.
- White House claim of imminent attack on 4 embassies revealed to be lie.
- Revelation: Trump attempted second assassination on 1/7—of Iranian only threatening to UAE ally Saudi Arabia.
- WH report on Soleimani strike makes no mention of imminent threat.
- Revelation: Trump tells friends attack was intended to help him with impeachment.
- Revelation: Trump had given Marines orders to kill unarmed protestors (a war crime). Order was ignored.
- Callback: Trump threatened war crimes publicly amidst standoff.
- Conclusion: Trump cost U.S. 109 casualties (and counting), and nearly drew America into war, to aid UAE and Saudi Arabia geopolitically, aid Netanyahu politically, and help himself escape impeachment. Then he lied about intelligence and intent to all America.
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Your First House What Chihuahuas Can Teach Us About Interior Design
Who knew these tiny dogs could be such a huge fount of design tips? Houzzers didFull Story
Most Popular Hemp, Hemp, Hooray! This Superplant May Be Legal Again in the USA
Hemp products are durable, sustainable, antibacterial and much more. Will the plant finally get the status it’s due in the States?Full Story
Community 6 Tips for Teaching Your Kids to Be Good Neighbors
Everyone wins when your children learn to respect boundaries, get help when they need it and show others they careFull Story