Trump admits he sent Rudy to Ukraine for dirt on Bidens

Joaniepoanie

After repeatedly denying it during the impeachment, he now confesses to a key Article. Gee, I’m shocked I tell ya. Yet how many Trumpers believed and defended him?

Of course the real kicker is he got impeached for trying to bribe a foreign leader to dig up dirt on Biden, who quite possibly may not even be the nominee now. Could he be any more stupid? Or corrupt? That would be a YES.

SaveComment26Like3
Comments (26)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Trump hasn't disappointed in the can-he-be-any-more-corrupt category.

9 Likes Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
chipotle

Yet how many Trumpers believed and defended him?

Wonder if they're still defending?

4 Likes Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
petalique

^^^^^ Anything can be rationalized. All sorts of people rationalize all sorts of things every day. It works best if a person operates within a general fog — oblivious to their motives and needs.

Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
patriciae_gw(07)

In a cult when the "Great Leader" changes what he says the minions adjust their story to include the new "revelation". No problem.

11 Likes Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
petalique

The blind infatuation some have with Trump often reminds me of the teen or young woman who is head over heels for a guy who is trouble. Parents, friends or siblings try to reason with and dissuade her, but she knows what she wants and is naive and headstrong. The focus of her passion may be older and with a fast reputation. He may already have children, or a wife, or a police record. Lots of possible directions this sort of situation can spin.

6 Likes Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
queenmargo

Could he be any more stupid? Or corrupt? That would be a YES.

Are you speaking of Biden here?

How stupid was it that Biden got talked into running for President. Even Obama told him: "Joe you don't have to do this"...Obama did not even come out in support of his own Vice President. Why? He KNOWS the stuff!!! Then all the Biden dirt starts coming out. Old Sleepy Joe's energy ran out before the first Iowa Caucus after his big rally at a Dairy Queen, lol. Now, he is on a steady down hill ride. Won't make the cut, and all for what? The DNC is a real mess.

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

The blind infatuation some have with Trump often reminds me of the teen or young woman who is head over heels for a guy who is trouble. Parents, friends or siblings try to reason with and dissuade her, but she knows what she wants and is naive and headstrong. The focus of her passion may be older and with a fast reputation. He may already have children, or a wife, or a police record. Lots of possible directions this sort of situation can spin.

LOL- such an imagination lol lol

Save    
vgkg (Va Z-7)

Biden?....What, Obama decoy getting to be old hat? Too soon to say that trump misunderstood the question? Maybe tomorrow, use your imagination, nyuk

THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Deflection is all they have.

3 Likes Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
how2girl

11 Likes Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)
1 Like Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
socks(10a)

He can confess anything now, he’s unleashed. It’s been a long 3 years, and November cannot come fast enough.

6 Likes Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
adoptedbyhounds

We can all agree November can’t come soon enough!

Save    
Joaniepoanie

Not only confess anything, DO anything. We’re in big trouble when the DOJ is willing to corrupt themselves for Trump or any president.

5 Likes Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

Adopted, does it bother you at all that Trump constantly contradicts himself?

petalique

Patricia— “Adopted, does it bother you at all that Trump constantly contradicts himself?”

The enthralled are just busy being enthralled.

The beauty of having little “imagination” is that people don’t notice. I think the dedicatedly enthralled just like to hear their big fella wheeze, mispronounce words, and speak hate. (I suppose the non-mesmerized should be thankful that the great orange Fredo doesn’t have a Barry White voice.)

edit

petalique

8 Likes Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

TBH, I don't think a lot of folks who support our president pay much attention to actual news in their daily lives.

Low info voters are the bread and butter for GOP propagandists.

adoptedbyhounds

"Adopted, does it bother you at all that Trump constantly contradicts himself?"

Nope. He's doing exactly what he said he would do...putting Americans first.

We have no duty to accept anything less.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

???

Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

He says one moment that something isn't true and then later says it is. How does that put Americans first?

Since when do we have a duty to accept anything from a president? Are we Americans or not? Do we think for ourselves or do we not?

bob_cville

>The blind infatuation some have with Trump often reminds me of the teen or young woman who is head over heels for a guy who is trouble.

I think it started as this but it is now further along, to where the "bad boy" object of their affection is lying to their face about where he's been or what he's been doing, is stepping out on them, is isolating them from their friends and family (or anyone who speaks ill of him), and is metaphorically mentally abusing them or beating them. And still they croon "But it is Loooooove!" "He gets me like no one else!" "Its my fault that he hits me. "

2 Likes Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
ubro(2a)

Nope. He's doing exactly what he said he would do...putting Americans first.

We have no duty to accept anything less.

But you do have a duty to make sure it is done without corruption.

adoptedbyhounds

"But you do have a duty to make sure it is done without corruption."

No worries.

Presidents are elected by and for the American people. Nothing "corrupt" about a president telling constituents what he will do, and nothing corrupt about citizens voting for the candidate they trust to follow through.

Save    
ubro(2a)

Presidents are elected by and for the American people. Nothing "corrupt" about a president telling constituents what he will do, and nothing corrupt about citizens voting for the candidate they trust to follow through.

Sure, but you vote in the moment, and things change, presidents can and as we have seen, do corrupt actions. I am not sure how many Americans voted for corruption, was it in his campaign speech?

2 Likes Save     Thanked by Joaniepoanie
patriciae_gw(07)

Being elected does not mean you don't have to obey the law. Shall I say that again? Being elected does not mean you don't have to obey the law. Being elected doesn't mean you can do as you please. You can promise to do illegal things and get elected but if you do those illegal things you should be charged, found guilty and be punished. Anything else is Banana Republican land.

2 Likes Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
The Polite House The Polite House: On ‘No Shoes’ Rules and Breaking Up With Contractors
Emily Post’s great-great-granddaughter gives us advice on no-shoes policies and how to graciously decline a contractor’s bid
Full Story