SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ram123

bathroom color choices

ram123
4 years ago

We are updating a hall bathroom that will not really be used and I have a few ideas but would love some input from this group.
We already have purchased a white vanity with light marble top and an open shelf underneath. Planning on a white soaking tub, white 3 x 12 subway with a glossy subtle waved surface in the bath probably herring bone pattern just on the back wall, soft greige grout, no shower doors just a curtain and curtain rod color ??
The real decision is the flooring and fixture color. I think I prefer the dark slate - 1 piece shown next to the 2 light grey shown in the finished bathroom, the slate has a very even surface with a subtle shading. Then brushed gold fixtures and natural color baskets on the shelf.
I also like the light grey floor with white veining and then either shiny chrome or brushed gold fixtures. Not sure on wall color but probably a soft grey.
We just did another bathroom with darker grey flooring, white vanity and brushed nickel fixtures - I think it’s kind of boring. Shown in last two pictures with the possible floor tiles next to the vanity.
This is a small bathroom with 60” alcove tub and 42” vanity.
I would appreciate any advice, ideas, pictures, etc.
Thank you

Comment