Whaat? Jared is acting again?

Cookie8

Haha, I have no time for this right now but can't resist. When Jared Kushner first started becoming present to us all I was all "That's the Boy." I know I posted it in the past but the resemblance is uncanny!

Yeah not a hot topic (and probably unnecessary) unless you want to dispute that the original was good. The second seems like you will get some scares. Just a fun post.

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dandyfopp

Uncanny, but can't out creep the real deal.

3 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

Oh yes! And he’s so delicate looking I swear he goes home and spends his evenings doing facials.

2 Likes Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

You don't suppose they made the doll look like Kushner on purpose? And the real boy is Jared, the sound on my phone isn't so clear, along with the sound effects so can't quite tell if Jared was the name. How creepy. Jared Kushner always reminded me of the boy from The Omen, Damian so maybe I'm not the only one that felt like that.

2 Likes Save    
Cookie8

"Enjoy your hate"

Oh, there's no hate. It's just funny.

"You don't suppose they made the doll look like Kushner on purpose?"

LOL, no, the original filming started before Kushner became present. Kushner just has a young boy like look, specifically, this doll. The movie has the doll made to look like a real boy for the story line. Just a "typical" boy look.

1 Like Save    
how2girl

He started young, remember those “Omen” movies

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Design How to Install a Tile Backsplash
If you've got a steady hand, a few easy-to-find supplies and patience, you can install a tile backsplash in a kitchen or bathroom
Full Story
White Kitchens New This Week: 3 Wonderful White-and-Gray Kitchens
See how playing with materials, tones and finishes can change this classic color palette
Full Story
Accessories Tastemakers: Object Creative
Industrial design team reinvents the teapot, house number, ladder, door and more
Full Story