SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jmh1979

MSI Clara or Vicostone Misterio

Jen MH
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hoping to get advice! I loved the look of Misterio but then looked at MSI calacatta Clara in person and loved that one as well. Doing white cabinets, a gray/blue/green colored island and gray walls. Any opinions? (Clara has gray lines, Misterio has gray and earth tones, more squiggly)

Comments (3)

• cameronaw
    3 years ago

I have been looking at Misterio but I sure do like your MSI sample - possible better. I see MSI next week.

• yalemichmom
    3 years ago

I cannot comment on the other products, but I have Vicostone Misterio in both of my remodeled bathrooms. It’s just my husband and I using them—very lightly. We “baby” these new bathrooms. Despite my diligence of wiping every tiny speck of water or anything else, my light Vicostone counters etch. Drives me nuts. I would have been happier with marble and accepting it as a fact of the natural material. I thought (most) Quartz was at least resistant to water spots/etching. Not this stuff. I cannot imagine what it would look like if my kids were still living at home and heavily using the counters and not wiping up after themselves. We have city water, and it’s considered relatively soft.

• yalemichmom
    3 years ago

Meant to write, “Only my husband and I use the bathroom counters.”