Amy Klobuchar D-MN Says: Trump Supporters Fail The "Patriotism Check"

catkinZ8a

What a deplorable moment.

Amy Klobuchar: Trump Supporters Fail the ‘Patriotism Check’

Democrat presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar, heading into Tuesday’s primary in New Hampshire, is questioning the patriotism and decency of people who support President Trump.

In an interview with MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe,’ the Minnesota Democrat suggested the 2020 presidential campaign would be a referendum on ethics and love of country. These are two areas she believes Trump voters fall short.

“I have always had strong support from independent voters. I get this,” she explained. “I think this election isn’t just an economic check, which is what most of our debates are. It’s also a decency check on this president. It’s a patriotism check.”

In other words, independent voters pass that check because she has their support, while other voters – namely Republicans – do not.

This election is a decency check on the President.
You may not agree with everything said on the debate stage (I don’t agree with everything said on the debate stage!), but we can agree on one thing: the heart of America is bigger than the heart of the guy in the White House. pic.twitter.com/pfKCIdAQTB
— Amy Klobuchar (@amyklobuchar) February 10, 2020

RELATED: Study Finds States that Voted For Trump Are More Patriotic Than Those that Voted For Hillary

Patriotism Check

This isn’t the first time Klobuchar has made the claim that voters supporting the President fail the ‘patriotism check.’

At a campaign rally over the weekend, she parroted those sentiments.

“This election is a patriotism check. It’s a decency check on this president,” she told fans at the rally.

“And what unites us more than anything is that we know that the heart of America is bigger than the heart of the guy in the White House.”

That ‘guy in the White House,’ incidentally, cut short his campaign rally in New Hampshire to pay respects to two American soldiers killed Saturday in Afghanistan. Seems pretty decent and patriotic, no Ms. Klobuchar?
This election is a decency check and a patriotism check on the President. pic.twitter.com/3mAtjAA3ZF
— Amy Klobuchar (@amyklobuchar) February 6, 2020

RELATED: Maxine Waters: People Who Support the Wall Don’t Love This Country

Trump Supporters Love This Country

Hilariously, Klobuchar is presented in the media as some sort of moderate and reasoned voice in the Democrat field. But then she goes and echoes extremist sentiments like this.

Congresswoman Maxine Waters, for instance, has claimed anybody who supports President Trump’s construction of a wall at the southern border is not a patriot and, in fact, does not love America.

“Those people who want the wall are not patriots,” Waters asserted. “They are not people who love this country, they are not people who stand up for what’s right!”

She was saying this while defending criminals crossing the border.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, likewise, has suggested illegal aliens are more patriotic than Trump and his supporters.

Ocasio-Cortez says economic migrants who are attempting to enter the country, many of them illegally, are “more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be” pic.twitter.com/zyPXHqEzOW
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) January 9, 2019

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has referred to illegals as patriotic, suggesting those who would prefer them to be legal as the opposite.

Klobuchar’s statements are just more of the same.

On the contrary, a study conducted by WalletHub in 2019 shows that red states that voted for Donald Trump exhibit far more patriotic characteristics than their blue-state counterparts, which voted for Hillary Clinton.

Perhaps taking Clinton’s ‘deplorable’ comments and amplifying them by questioning the patriotism of Trump supporters isn’t exactly the pathway to the White House. It didn’t work in 2016 and it’s not going to work in 2020.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/amy-klobuchar-trump-supporters-fail-the-patriotism-check/

SaveComment80Like
Comments (80)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
numbersjunkie

Sounds right to me. They put Trump above country. Every single time.

9 Likes Save    
foodonastump

I hear/read that more as a check on the president and other elected leaders.

But even if I’m incorrect, each time we hear the word “unprecedented” and watch half the country turn a blind eye to Trump’s ascent to absolute power, it does call to question the patriotism of the American people.

8 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

And I been called unAmerican here numerous times - simply because I strongly disagree with Trump's view of solutions.

9 Likes Save    
foodonastump

We’re called that daily, Ziemia. Daily.

3 Likes Save    
Rina

High indignation on the part of the right wing in a case like this is just ludicrous. Beams, motes and ruddy forests, people.

5 Likes Save    
bfox254

Are you somehow offended by what she said? Meanwhile, Trump consistently labels those who don't support him as treasonous, and that's OK? Can't have it both ways.

8 Likes Save    
lurker111

She's really embarrassing herself.

3 Likes Save    
Nana H

People who truly love their country , it's values and norms should be speaking up against Trump for what he is doing rather than supporting and defending him. He is going to ruin America and all it stands for...rather stood for.

5 Likes Save    
Nana H

You keep calling Democrats "haters" yet Trump is the epitome of hate. His vitriol, revenge, hatred of all who do not agree with him knows no bounds....yet he is admired for it, even adored by some .

6 Likes Save    
paprikash

The democrats will always have to own their pathetic political partisan shampeachment and the fact that they have had a 3 year and ongoing hissy fit over losing an election. I don’t know if that’s unpatriotic to some but it is certainly seriously stupid.

6 Likes Save    
lurker111

He calls Democrats unpatriotic, unAmerican, and treasonous.

That is the image the crats are projecting. I feel the exact same way. Their actions against our country cannot be ignored.

3 Likes Save    
Sue 430

I don’t see where she said that Trump supporters are unpatriotic. A charge, which right wingers make constantly against liberals, btw. I do think though that there is a problem with anyone having blind loyalty to ANY president, regardless of party. It is not normal for such a large group of people to be unwilling/unable to criticize/disagree with even one thing that this president does/says. I don’t ever remember us ever having a president who could do virtually anything and none of his supporters would criticize. Obama, both Bushes and Clinton were well criticized by many from both parties, including people who voted for and supported them in general. The lack of any criticism for anything by Trump supporters has a cult like feel to it that seems dangerous to me.

12 Likes Save    
lurker111

I'm not going to "criticize" Trump for crat imagination. He hasn't done anything I disapprove of. How can he? The crats block everything he tries to do.

3 Likes Save    
foodonastump

Yes, Sue, I just re-listened and am even more comfortable than I was initially, that she’s taking about a check on Trump, etc. Just another big deal about nothing.

4 Likes Save    
Kitchenwitch111

If you’re not offended by Trump, don’t expect anyone to take you seriously when you claim to be offended by something like this.

18 Likes Save    
Nana H

I agree FOAS, the "in other words" were in fact other's words.

3 Likes Save    
HU-806720425

Kloby is knocking Biden and Warren out , two candidates that might have had a better chance. Meanwhile Kloby has no chance. Neither does Buttigieg. They are wasting everyone’s time.

1 Like Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Amy Klobuchar: Trump Supporters Fail the ‘Patriotism Check’

She never said this. This is a lie.

9 Likes Save    
foodonastump

425 - Biden knocked himself out. Warren was never going to get huge national support. Neither “Kloby” nor Buttigieg had anything to with that.

3 Likes Save    
bfox254

Not wasting time at all. She's gaining credibility and traction as evidenced by the pounding she's taking here. I see Amy ending up as Bloomberg's VP running mate. They would make a good team.

4 Likes Save    
queenmargo

I think they all have Bloomy to worry about with all his money.

Save    
Toby

She stands a very good chance. Moderate Republicans and Independents want an alternative to Trump. I think she'd do better in the crucial manufacturing states than Biden or Warren. She's carried red districts in MN in three elections. Our new coalition is urban and suburban voters, and she'll do well with white educated suburban women. She comes from humble roots. She's tough as nails too. Her crowds and her donations are growing.

5 Likes Save    
Nana H

My worry is that the moderate lane has too many horses running. So I hope it narrows sooner rather than later. I really like Amy . I'm starting to think I'd like to see the moderates narrow to Amy and Bloomberg but I can't see any whittling down until after Super Tuesday . I worry that will be too late.

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

"People who truly love their country , it's values and norms should be speaking up against Trump for what he is doing rather than supporting and defending him. He is going to ruin America and all it stands for...rather stood for."

Supporters of President Trump that are citizens of the United States of America love our country more than any peanut gallery watchers that sit back and make judgment. It is very telling that so many so ignorant of what PRESIDENT TRUMP supporters truly think and care about make such a hateful judgment about their love of their country based on what THEY think others should feel and do to "truly love their country, it's values and norms."

Declarations by the electorate or by the peanut gallery are as laughably credible as the declarations that Donald Trump would never be elected president and would never see the inside of the Oval Office--in other words--egg on the face WRONG.

The judgment by anyone of what President Trump supporters SHOULD be doing ("speaking up against [PRESIDENT] Trump") is another example of present day arrogant liberalism not tolerating what HAS MADE this country GREATER THAN ANY OTHER--freedom to think and vote as one decides--for whatever reason they choose. How arrogant it is to publicly judge other humans' character and mindsets with absolutely no basis of fact--only one's own views and prejudices and then have the temerity to dicate what those people SHOULD be doing politically and with their time!

This public admonishment from every such person with a microphone or keyboard is exactly why Donald J. Trump is President Trump to the WORLD.

You see, we do not care that fellow citizens think differently and we do not care how they vote because that is how our country works--we may not agree with other citizens with but we are intellectually and morally capable of appreciating that others share a different opinion and may vote differently--we CELEBRATE that independent spirit and patriotism, unique to the USA.

If only the democrats and the officious respected liberty and independence as we do!

Keep it up libs! The arrogance, judgment and intolerance are noted, mind you. President Trump might just still be President Trimp this time next year.

Regardless, we will celebrate individualism, our freedoms, and work to keep our system free of such intolerance, judgment and control--from inside and out.

Keep America Great!

6 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

"The crats block everything he tries to do."

So very untrue. & you actually contradict yourself.

3 Likes Save    
bfox254

You confuse fear for the future of our country with fear of Trump himself. He's a cartoon character. It's only republican senators that seem to be deathly afraid of him.

6 Likes Save    
Toby

The progressive lane has too many horses. Clearly voters prefer Bernie over Liz.

I think Biden will be out after SC. I don't think he's going to get an overwhelming turnout from black voters to make up for how poorly he does in white states. Why would he do better in the midwest than he did in Iowa? Voters bought into the poll data that Biden stood the best chance at beating Trump. No, Biden had the best name recognition last year. Now that's changing as they see how weak he is at the debates and are impressed by how smart and articulate some of the other candidates are.

3 Likes Save    
foodonastump

All that bolding, it must be true!

9 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

She said it's a patriotism check. That means the outcome signals how patriotism is being defined by Americans. The claim in the OP comes from twisting her words. From putting words in her mouth. The article author even admits they're doing that.

“I have always had strong support from independent voters. I get this,” she explained. “I think this election isn’t just an economic check, which is what most of our debates are. It’s also a decency check on this president. It’s a patriotism check.”

The source is simply a blog - one going strong with extreme views to get those money making clics.

2 Likes Save    
Nana H

I saw an interesting panel discussion of Black voters just before the Iowa caucuses. Although just a snapshot , not a broad look, only 2 of the 8 said they were gong to vote for Biden. There wasn't a clear alternative they were all over the map but it sure wasn't a Biden love fest. I think he will do poorly in SC.

1 Like Save    
Toby

I thought bolding meant it came from another source.

And who is the "peanut gallery"?

Save    
Toby

Those colonists loyal to King George III no doubt saw themselves as patriots when what they were were loyalists. Patriots are loyal to a cause and country. Loyalists are loyal to the leader. It's clear what camp Trump's most ardent followers are in so I think it would be more accurate to call them loyalists.

3 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Bolding means 'emphasized'. ??? Though some do like to use it as a way to simply shout. Or it's sloppy tapping.

Save    
Stan Areted

No need to wonder.

For the umpteenth time this poster often uses bold for emphasis.

Sometimes it is used to differentiate posts by different posters, to reference.

It's easy to figure out.

There is seldom any reason to shout to anyone about anything.

2 Likes Save    
Toby

The big BOLD wrap!

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

it sure wasn't a Biden love fest

Did you see him in SC Tuesday night? It was difficult to watch. “We can’t win without the black vote! We need your vote!” I actually felt badly for him. Came across shameless and reeked of desperation to me.

2 Likes Save    
Toby

Obama didn't even win SC in his second election. I don't get his focus on SC.

Oh wait, not in either election. I was confusing it with NC, which he won in 2008.

1 Like Save    
Toby

Steyer may be Biden's toughest competitor in SC. Like Iowa, Biden hasn't even put in the time on the ground that other candidates have.

Cillizza: How much of a presence have the candidates had in South Carolina? Who has been in the state the most? Who is seen as having the best organization?

Kropf: Cory Booker and Kamala Harris made the most stops in the state, but
they are long gone. Who's next among the current candidates? Steyer, with 38 events. Biden, meanwhile, is way down the appearance list at 23.

Steyer has made significant outreach to the black community, which will be better than 60% of the turnout in the primary.

He's doing more advertising and home mail outs than anyone. It shows what can happen with an unlimited budget.

Even if he finishes behind Biden here by 10 points, it's a huge bounce toward Super Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/politics/south-carolina-biden/index.html

1 Like Save    
lurker111

Amy is as irrelevant as beto was. Meh.

1 Like Save    
paprikash

Definition of Peanut Gallery:

a group of people who criticize someone, often by focusing on insignificant details.

Save    
queenmargo

Definition of Peanut Gallery:

a group of people who criticize someone, often by focusing on insignificant details.

There is no denying that liberals are the peanut gallery!

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

focusing on insignificant details...

• unindicted co-conspirator in a felony
  • violated emoluments clauses, domestic and foreign
  • found guilty of committing fraud: trump university; trump foundation
  • obstructed justice
  • obstructed congress
  • violated impoundment act
  • lied to the American people over 16,000 times
  • abused the power of his office
  • violated federal election laws

You mean like those insignificant details?

8 Likes Save    
queenmargo

You mean like those insignificant details?

No like...

* length of tie

* 2 scoops of ice cream

* orange toned skin

* tiny hands

* ketchup on steak

* hair style

* MAGA hat

* ;)

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Amy said all that?

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

and more;)

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Multiple sources similar to this one.

https://practicaltypography.com/bold-or-italic.html

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Source, please for Amy's use of those phrases.

Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,maifleur,others(8a)

I can’t decide if the lack of understanding is sincere or disingenuous but the meaning is perfectly clear to anyone with any language comprehension skills:

“It isn’t just an economic check as our debates tend to be.

It’s also a decency check on this president.

It’s a patriotism check.

It is the decision of Doug Jones of Alabama, and Mitt Romney, to say ‘that’s enough. This is not moral...’”

“Check” as in “checks and balances;” remember those? From before? When there were two coequal branches of government?

She is clearly explaining that it is a check on the president.

No one here is the President. Only one American voter is the president. It is not a “decency check” on you.

Also, most people wouldn’t use the word “check” in the context the author of the linked article is pretending to think she did. They would use “test.”

ETA I am one who uses bolding for emphasis and quotation marks for quotes. Im old school that way. Probably not going to stop, either, sorry to anyone who feels shouted at. I’m not shouting at you.

5 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

I agree miss lindsey, and considering voter turnout is usually so awful, it's certainly a patriotism check if we can get voters off their butts and into booths!

2 Likes Save    
foodonastump

Impacting≠valid

Save    
bleusblue2

lurker111

I'm not going to "criticize" Trump for crat imagination. He hasn't done anything I disapprove of. How can he? The crats block everything he tries to do.

~~~~

"everything he tries to do."

He doesn't know how to negotiate. He doesn't know how to operate among politicians. He longs to be, if not a monarch, then a dictator -- then he could get more of his so-called policies through. My goodness -- think back to how great legislation has been passed -- especially through Presidents who knew how to find support on both sides of the aisle.

ETA -- let the Senate look at a few of the bills that are on the desk gathering dust.

3 Likes Save    
Nana H

Fact is that many legal residents of the US can't vote but that doesn' t mean their opinions aren' t valid just as are the opinion of anyone who is impacted by Trump' s actions. As long as I am affected by him I will express my opinion. Don't like it SOB.

4 Likes Save    
queenmargo

and believe me, I am thankful ;)

Save    
Ann

Oh, I hadn't read this far yet. So well said!

"The judgment by anyone of what President Trump supporters SHOULD be doing ("speaking up against [PRESIDENT] Trump") is another example of present day arrogant liberalism not tolerating what HAS MADE this country GREATER THAN ANY OTHER--freedom to think and vote as one decides--for whatever reason they choose. How arrogant it is to publicly judge other humans' character and mindsets with absolutely no basis of fact--only one's own views and prejudices and then have the temerity to dicate what those people SHOULD be doing politically and with their time!"

"You see, we do not care that fellow citizens think differently and we do not care how they vote because that is how our country works--we may not agree with other citizens with but we are intellectually and morally capable of appreciating that others share a different opinion and may vote differently--we CELEBRATE that independent spirit and patriotism, unique to the USA."

2 Likes Save    
Ann

"The progressive lane has too many horses. Clearly voters prefer Bernie over Liz.

I think Biden will be out after SC. I don't think he's going to get an overwhelming turnout from black voters to make up for how poorly he does in white states. Why would he do better in the midwest than he did in Iowa? Voters bought into the poll data that Biden stood the best chance at beating Trump. No, Biden had the best name recognition last year. Now that's changing as they see how weak he is"

Agreed! We're a long way from the once discussed Biden/Beto ticket.

Save    
foodonastump

Again, Impacting≠valid

Ability to vote has nothing to do with the validity of one’s opinion. We could discuss real facts about why some people’s opinions are less valid than others’, but I don’t recommend going down that road

1 Like Save    

One has to be a citizen to vote.

One doesn’t have to be a citizen in order to state one’s opinion, and one doesn’t have to vote to do so either.

Voting is actually a very minuscule percentage of the overall social discourse, albeit an extremely impactful one.

3 Likes Save    
foodonastump

I’m finding that increasingly, we’re wasting time arguing due to deficiencies in reading/listening comprehension. And it’s not just within this forum. This entire thread wouldn’t exist if not for some author’s inability to understand what Amy said. And it continues throughout the discussion.

7 Likes Save    

FOAS I find myself hoping that it is a true inability to comprehend. While frustrating and pitiable, that’s better than the alternative: deliberate deception and misinformation being spread with the intent of making people dumber.

Save    
katrina_ellen

Amy looks like she has a permanent sneer. Of course she said that, its politics, shes just giving the Dems their talking points. Its so predictable.

Save    
Jonnygun(zone 7)

Hey roxsol. I do really really love me some Canadians. My second family is a bunch of opinionated hippy weirdos from Quebec. But I come here for the action, not to SOB.

1 Like Save    
Ann

One's opinion doesn't have or not have "value" because anyone says it should or shouldn't. The opinion only has value to the person opining and to those who happen to respect its value. One listener may consider an opinion as valuable while another may consider the same opinion as absurd and full of petty and rude undertones.

One feeling and response might be - that's a great opinion and I agree with it.

The other feeling and response might be - I completely disagree with that opinion and found its delivery to be an attempt at shaming others.

Save    

“What they do agree on is that the heart of America is bigger than this guy in the White House.”

Thanks Amy.

I think she does Minnesota proud. Now that Yang is gone she’s my guy.

Save    
Nana H

QM.....If you think I feel the least bit " hurt" by anything you say much less the fact I can't vote...then Miss Lindsey had a valid point.

Save    
Ann

Another "opinion" of mine is that it is respectful to stay in one's lane when it comes to voters (and their choices) in another country and even in my own country. I do consider voter choices to deserve respect for whatever reason the voter is making that choice. I try very hard to never ever criticize or shame a person for who they vote for and I would try even harder to never ever criticize/judge a choice of a voter outside of my country. I hope no poster on HT ever reads a comment where I am criticizing the voting choice of any poster, American or not. In my opinion, that is an ethical and polite choice and it's my choice.

Save    

Queen Margo—

The rest of FOAS’s comment: “This entire thread wouldn’t exist if not for some author’s inability to understand what Amy said. And it continues throughout the discussion.”

And the rest of my reply: “...deliberate deception and misinformation being spread with the intent of making people dumber.”

My comment was 100% in relation to the original author of the OP article who was NOT catkin or yourself.

Neither you nor Nana (sorry Nana) nor anyone else has the ability to read my mind or heart. I am guilty of not expressing myself clearly, and that is all I am guilty of in this case.

I’m certainly free to my opinion about people who *pretend* to be less intelligent than they are (though I haven’t expressed it) but I have never made fun of anyone on this thread and I have never, ever made fun of anyone because of their level of intelligence. That’s not who I am. I do find it frustrating when people who lack comprehension spread lies unknowingly. I do pity them. I am entitled to those opinions.

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

I’m certainly free to my opinion about people who *pretend* to be less intelligent than they are (though I haven’t expressed it) but I have never made fun of anyone on this thread and I have never, ever made fun of anyone because of their level of intelligence. That’s not who I am.

Well, thank you for that.

Forgive me misslindsey, but you were not around when so very many have called me uneducated, (one of whom you dearly miss), has gone so far to say that I was a high school drop out, which is a lie.

1 Like Save    

Well, I haven’t said or done those things AND I NEVER WILL and I don’t mind admitting that it hurts me when that accusation is made against me.

I accept your apology, thank you.

1 Like Save    
Ann

"That’s not who I am. I do find it frustrating when people who lack comprehension spread lies unknowingl"

I agree. I think we've had an HT epidemic of "random stuff" being tossed out as statements. Things which have no backup at all and which can quickly and easily be demonstrated to be completely incorrect. Fake news is all over the place and many people seem unwilling to even check before they toss out their random stuff.

Save    
queenmargo

I accept your apology, thank you.

You are welcome miss lindsey. I am glad we worked this out without "logs", contacting Houzz, flagging, encouraging others to flag, etc.

If we are really open to hearing each other, things can get worked out;)

2 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

The irony of the party that won't ever allow an American flag on a debate stage has the temerity to question the patriotism of Trump supporters.

The party that wants to abolish our sovereignty and borders thinks they have some moral authority to waggle their fingers.

Rich.

Same old same old. Meet the new deplorables. The old Queen is dead. Long live the Queen.

4 Likes Save    

Could someone point to the minute mark where Klobuchar mentions “voters” or “Trump supporters”?

This portion of the interview is about Trump himself, Senators, and her fellow candidates.

All are open to criticism of the sort she levied because all have put themselves into the position of representing the people of the United States.

It is *imperative* to question the decency and patriotism of our elected leaders.

1 Like Save    
margaritadina

''“I have always had strong support from independent voters. I get this,”''

No, sweetie, you don't. Should have learned your lesson from ''deplorables and irredeemables''. Smart people learn from other's mistakes.

Save    
roxsol

Hey roxsol. I do really really love me some Canadians. My second family is a bunch of opinionated hippy weirdos from Quebec. But I come here for the action, not to SOB.

Then feel free to read the Canadian opinions.

BTW The last place in Canada, that I would expect to find hippy weirdos, is Quebec. Who knew?

3 Likes Save    
Nana H

Thought BC had that base covered!!

Save    
catkinZ8a

*hippies

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Source for won't allow part?

"The irony of the party that won't ever allow an American flag on a debate stage has the temerity to question the patriotism of Trump supporters."

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

I think it's a different debate.

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

One could suppose by such comments that, to the gop, patriotism is in the displaying of the flag rather than in respecting, protecting and defending the Constitution and staying faithful to its principles and to the truth. Especially when it's used to rile the madding crowds and purposely divide a nation, pitting neighbor against neighbor.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2018/jul/25/blog-posting/no-abc-news-did-not-recently-ban-american-flag-pin/

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz So You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
Remodeling Guides 5 Remodels That Make Good Resale Value Sense — and 5 That Don’t
Find out which projects offer the best return on your investment dollars
Full Story
Your First House Modern Party Etiquette for Hosts and Guests
Learn the mannerly way to handle invitations, gifts and even mishaps for a party that's memorable for the right reasons
Full Story