The Left are saying Trump is divisive?

margaritadina

Wait till you see this movie.

''

The Hunt Will Be Released After All: Thriller Set to Open in March Despite Controversy

The Hunt was originally set for release last fall before it garnered backlash over gun violence

This is not a dangerous movie,” Lindelof told Variety in a new interview published Tuesday. “This is not a provocative movie. This is not a divisive movie.”

Starring Betty Gilpin and Hilary Swank, The Hunt tells the story of rich elites who kidnap people from heartland states like Wyoming and Mississippi and then set them loose in the wild to be hunted by people who pay for the privilege.''

https://people.com/movies/the-hunt-will-be-released-after-all-thriller-set-to-open-in-march-despite-controversy/

Yes, it's not a divisive movie at all! Liberal elites hunting deplorables is natural !

Actually, with all the ''slash republicans throats'', Covington boys, attacks on the conservative speakers and conservatives at the public places - from the restaurants to the baseball field shooting, ''GULAG"", driving a van in the rep crowd, Smollett hoax, constant and massive attacks on 2nd Amendment, it is just that - a story of what's happening in America with some wish added to it.

This is how it will be translated by most - folks, hold on to your AR-15 s. Liberal elites want to take your weapons but in the movie they use AR 15 s to hunt you down and kill you ))))) Yes, a lot of people believe that Simpsons predicted some true events. This movie, in turn, reads as a promise.

Good job liberals, you are Trump's secret weapon.

SaveComment11Like
Comments (11)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
foodonastump

Oh no.

Save    
katrina_ellen

I think they are Putin's weapon.

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

Keep it up libs.

1 Like Save    
Save    
matthias_lang

Did you not read & discuss this story in middle school English class? Or watch it as a movie from the 1930s? Or as a Twilight Zone episode in the 1960s? Or adapted as one of the several bad 1970s television program episodes? The basic story has been out there for a long time.

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Believe me, Trump will have fun with this one. lol

Save    
1 Like Save    
Ann

OMG, this movie is going to be released after all?:(

Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

It's a movie people!!!! It's a written work of fiction. You can decide if you want to watch it or not. Looks to be a lame movie and that storyline has been used before. Are we going to use Star Wars and Star Trek to point fingers. Anyone seen The Man in the High Castle on Amazon, how about The Handmaid's Tale series.

Although, maybe it's a fictional work done as a backlash to Q Anon and White Supremacists and other hate mongering conspiracy theory wackados.

Save    
foodonastump

Looks like I didn’t care back in August, either. But I see some were pretty triggered. Looks like a dumb movie.

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Well, I won't pay at the big screen, but I will watch it on video. I need to get some tips on survival lol

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Data Watch Houzz Survey Results: Remodeling Likely to Trump Selling in 2014
Most homeowners say they’re staying put for now, and investing in features to help them live better and love their homes more
Full Story
Kitchen of the Week Kitchen of the Week: Style Trumps Ease in a San Francisco Loft
What’s a little ladder climbing when you’ve got a gorgeous-looking kitchen design like this?
Full Story
Fun Houzz So You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story