Thanks for the thread, catkin.

3 Likes Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lurker111

The crowd chants "46" for Don, Jr. :^)

2 Likes Save    
mudhouse

When I hear "open borders" now, all I can think of is reading Garcia's "New Way Forward" bill.

4 Likes Save    
mudhouse

"Two things never change: a wheel, and a wall."

2 Likes Save    
mudhouse

Apparently there's a group of attendees who try to attend a lot of his rallies, and they get there super early to be able to get in the front row. They call themselves the "Front Row Joes." I read people were lined up about 18 hours before this rally.

Lined up and waiting in the snow...

4 Likes Save    
Nana H

The good thing about all that is that they each only get one vote no matter how long they wait in line or how many times they show up at these rallies.

Save    
mudhouse

Can't disagree with that, Nana. One vote per person is enough.

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

I think one solid Trump vote has more integrity than one "no matter who vote blue" vote.

6 Likes Save    
margaritadina

I've noticed that Dems get a room fulll of people, Trump gets a stadium and plenty of people who didn't make it inside watching outside on the big screens ( we need a bigger stadiums))) ).

''

lurker111

The crowd chants "46" for Don, Jr. :^) ''

No, no, and no. No more dynasties. We have plenty of good strong repubs to go for 46.

1 Like Save    
cattyles

I agree y’all. That’s a lot of folks showing up to be lied to right to their faces. Do they believe him or just not care?

1 Like Save    
numbersjunkie

"Advisers hoped that Secret Service moves in Manchester to secure the area for president would make it harder for Democratic candidates and their supporters to transverse the state’s largest city in the hours before the primary’s first votes are cast"

https://t.co/weAvZIA0s8

I don't care who you support, this wrong. This is not what our tax dollars should be used for.

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

I don't care who you support, this wrong. This is not what our tax dollars should be used for.

IMPEACH

1 Like Save    
margaritadina

''

cattyles

I agree y’all. That’s a lot of folks showing up to be lied to right to their faces. Do they believe him or just not care?
''

If people don't show up even for ''everything free for everybody !'' something is wrong with the party. May be it's Dems anti-American policies that very few are interested in?

Trump gave people jobs and a brighter future. Everything he does is for Americans. Yep, that's Trump. That's why stadium at his rally can't accommodate all.

Save    
margaritadina

''

queenmargo

IMPEACH
''

margo, don't give them ideas. You know that this one is good enough for Nancy )))))

1 Like Save    
catkinZ8a

numbersjunkie

Wait until you find out where all our "Foreign Aid" money went during past administrations.

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

Yes it is. SS was also there for the crats debate. Obama came here when he was running for his first term. They had frogmen in the river, snipers on roofs, and silent helicopters...no telling what else.

Advisers hoped that

Who would that be? Just something you read? We all have hopes.

Save    
lurker111

No, no, and no. No more dynasties.

We've never had a dynasty.

Save    
Nana H

Just curious, did Trump mention the 100 plus wounded soldiers in Iraq or the two soldiers who were killed in Ahghanistan?

2 Likes Save    
margaritadina

''lurker111

No, no, and no. No more dynasties.

We've never had a dynasty.''

We had Bushes. We had Clintons. The US presidency shouldn't be privatized by the members of the same family. Didn't happen with Clinton, but the trend is pretty disturbing.

Save    
margaritadina

''

Nana H

Just curious, did Trump mention the 100 plus wounded soldiers in Iraq or the two soldiers who were killed in Ahghanistan? ''

President Donald Trump traveled Monday to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to pay respects to two U.S. soldiers killed Saturday in Afghanistan

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/02/11/trump-pays-tribute-to-2-soldiers-killed-in-afghanistan-attack/

Sorry you are disappointed.

1 Like Save    
Nana H

Of course be did and rightly so...but that was not my question. Did he publicity acknowledge the over 100 hundred wounded and the two dead at his "all about me" rally. I'm guessing from the responses....he didn't.

Has he tweeted his support for the over 100 suffering from " headaches " ?

Save    
queenmargo

nailed it;)

1 Like Save    
catkinZ8a

Brad Parscale - Text TRUMP to 88022
@parscale
Big Data from New Hampshire:

✅ 52,559 Tickets

✅ 24,732 Voters Identified (41% From NH)

✅ 17% Didn’t Vote in 2016

✅ 25.4% Democrats

Thank You New Hampshire. Data Gold!

💥
8:40 PM · Feb 10, 2020

Save    
catkinZ8a

Save    
Nana H

I guess the answer is no, he didn't otherwise there would be an answer instead of defections. One would think he would have at least mentioned the two dead soldiers and that he was gong to receive their bodies. That would have been hugely popular with the crowd and shown some small amount of Presidential like behavior. He missed an opportunity.

Save    
lurker111

You have to watch it to see what's in it.

Save    
rob333 (zone 7a)

He was was impeached. Like it or not. Acquitted or not, he'll always be impeached.

And it's wrong to block voters going to the polls. Messing with our electoral system is moving towards fascism. If that's ok with you, I'm not ok with you... the general you. Anyone who backs wreaking havoc on our system and allowing/endorsing wrongdoing.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular From Queasy Colors to Killer Tables: Your Worst Decorating Mistakes
Houzzers spill the beans about buying blunders, painting problems and DIY disasters
Full Story