SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_4422403

Help! Wall color to go with yellow cabinets! I'm going crazy!

Amber
4 years ago

Ok I moved a huge heavy cabinet and thought I'd paint before pushing it against the wall. Kids have done a number on the walls. Now I'm going crazy trying to find a color. The walls are currently BM Powell Buff. I was thinking I'd like less yellow. If I'm going to paint the whole floor I guess I'd like to see a difference. The kitchen cabinets are yellowish and with Powell Buff on all the walls it seems very yellow. Not a fan of cabinet color but can't paint the cabinets with out replacing granite, sink faucets etc. Too much work this year. Its open concept into living room. I tried some greiges and very very bad lol. Floors are Brazilian Cherry but need to be refinished because faded badly. Any suggestions on which paint sample to buy? BM or Sherwin Willaims paints OK. I don't have any samples of Sherwin Williams currently. Thanks:) I had leftover edgecomb gray from a different room and it looked terrible lol. I have no idea....

The center is the trim color painted on a piece of paper. The paint chip on bottom right is Powell Buff. Faded and unfaded floors.

Comments (6)