Joe Walsh can't fight the cult

bleusblue2

Joe Walsh has his responsibility in creating this cult but he is right here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/02/06/joe-walsh-challenging-trump-gop-nomination-taught-me-my-party-is-cult/

I hate to say it, but the GOP now resembles a cult.

I brought up his years-old claims that, unlike President Barack Obama, if Trump ever became president, he’d be too busy to play golf. Most people responded by saying they don’t care whether Trump golfs. But three people said that Trump has never golfed since he’s been president. No one said that they thought he did anything wrong with Ukraine. No one knew that our annual deficits just blew past $1 trillion. Everyone believed hundreds of miles of new wall had been built. (Fact check: False!) When I asked whether they thought Mexico was paying for the wall, most people said yes but were at a loss to explain how. On and on it went: CNN was the enemy and Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), along with the rest of the congressional Democrats, were lying traitors.

I realized once and for all that nobody can beat Trump in a Republican primary. Not just because it’s become his party, but because it has become a cult, and he’s a cult leader. He doesn’t have supporters; he has followers. And in their eyes, he can do no wrong.

SaveComment6Like4
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zmith

This song has been relevant lately.

5 Likes Save     Thanked by bleusblue2
lurker111

Yeah, I posted it for the pelosi cult about 6 moths ago. But, I actually know what it means.

1 Like Save    
dandyfopp

C'mon guys.

There is nothing culty about this.

VIDEO: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1225774404178784256

3 Likes Save    
zmith

Dandyfopp, smh at that.

Save    
numbersjunkie

Add the fact that Ivanka and Jr are SERIOUSLY being considered as replacements for Trump in 2024. Not sure why they think Trump won't just stay on as Supreme Leader.

Save    
Joaniepoanie

This is a variation on a meme I saw:

Republicans are comparing Trump to Jesus. Fair enough. When Trump rises from the dead after three days, I’ll believe them.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Bathroom Design Straight Flush: The Future of Toilets in the Home
Night lights, seat warmers and temperature-controlled bidets are here — and that’s just the beginning
Full Story
Most Popular Get Organized: Are You a Piler or a Filer?
Tote out the bins and baskets and learn how to be an organized piler if file cabinets leave you cringing
Full Story