Festivus from now until November

Joaniepoanie

Buckle up folks, the next nine months are going to pretty bumpy if yesterday was any indication. Trump used a prayer breakfast (a prayer breakfast!) to lash out at his opponents. He doubled down later in OUR White House with this nasty rhetoric and vowed payback as the cowardly Republicans cheered.

But I say, keep it up Donnie. Keep repeating your vitriol and desire for retribution against those who have the backbone to stand up to you. Keep saying what a victim you are, even though members of your own party said you were guilty and many of them laugh at you and are disgusted by you behind your back. Keep giving medals reserved for true heroes and humanitarians to racist, misogynistic, conspiracy theorist radio personalities. You may have been acquitted but you’re not exonerated. Forever impeached. But keep it up. Keep showing the world every day who and what you are— a small, petty, vengeful, corrupt excuse of a being. Let’s see how many you win over.

SaveComment11Like8
Comments (11)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
queenmargo

Do you feel better now?

Save    
socks(10a)

Shame on everyone at that breakfast who didn't get up and leave. Shame on everyone who laughed at his ugliness. I guess they fear him, what cowards. He has a black heart.

4 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

Do you Margo?

Save    
vgkg (Va Z-7)

When trump said "I don't like people who use their religion to do what they know is wrong" he was referring to his base, many were in that room.

Save    
dandyfopp

GOP Jesus approves.

Save    
queenmargo

Do you Margo?

Yes, I feel good;) It has been a good week for the Republicans and Trump Supporters.

Save    
Toby

I love your title! Yes, the poor little privileged billionaire who has a never-ending list of grievances! We get it, Donald. Life isn't fair when you have the whole world at your fingertips.

I too hope he keeps it up. We haven't forgotten what 2016 was like.

3 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

Actually, it was a very bad week for Republicans in the long term. History will not be kind.

3 Likes Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Dump Trump 2020

I will be voting for

Any Democrat

I was more independent and on occasion have voted for a republican. You can thank the current cowardly Republicans and Trump that from now on I will only vote for democrats.

This is probably true for most that crossed party lines with their vote.

Republicans have destroyed their party from the inside out. It's rotten and stinky.

2 Likes Save    
vgkg (Va Z-7)

McConnell had little choice, he could have trump destroy the gop now (with a removal vote) or wait until Nov when they'll all be wiped out of power or hope that memories of their cowardness will soon fade. Mitch figured it's best to stuff the courts over the next 9 months while he can. btw, we're now 6 days away from the anniversary of the McConnell Rule, after that date passes he'll insist that the voters should choose the next prez to pick a new supreme, right?

4 Likes Save    
barncatz

Chris Hayes was discussing Trump's approval ratings last night. He said that Trump, although the central figure of the trial, was actually keeping his head down for most of the trial (as an example, he stopped doing the daily Chopper Talks) so that, if you were only paying mild attention, Trump was not in sight. Hayes noted that Trump's approval seems to rise when he's not his omnipresent self i.e. his absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular Step Inside a Frank Lloyd Wright House Saved From Demolition
The historic Phoenix property is now part of the architect’s school at Taliesin, where it will be used as a design lab
Full Story
Rocky Mountains Gardening Rocky Mountain Gardener's November Checklist
Winterize now to ensure that pots, plants and tools are ready for more garden action come spring
Full Story
Furniture 5 Big Trends From This Week’s High Point Market
Learn the colors, textures and shapes that are creating a buzz in interior design at the market right now
Full Story